Rate a model (girls)?

Was boring so yeah, here are some models, pick which girl is the hottest for you. Maybe ill do more of these if you all will be interested. will see ✌
  • Rate a model (girls)?juliana herz
    Vote A
  • Rate a model (girls)?elisabeth rioux
    Vote B
  • Rate a model (girls)?lorena ra
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• #1 is a baddass biatch - like throw her on your motorcycle and rip it around town

#2 is basic

#3 is sexy cute - like girl next door touch my vagina and giggles

I pick 1

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• the first ones okay the second looks like a dude and the last ones average... those can't be models.

0|0
    0|1
    • seriously the 2nd one is gross to the extent you'd clown "her" for it. long shoulders... brolick humped nose and i think im beginning to notice a brow ridge. crazy eyelashes too... and no tits. Try hard and failing harder. Someone put a normal shirt on it get it off the internet and get it propper therapy before it actually goes through with chopping its dick.

• damn, just shut the fuck up

• go suck a dick obviously.

• 3 is really pretty but she looks like a normal high school girl
    2 is also technically attractive but not memorable at all
    1's face is a little harsh but she looks the most unique/exotic so I'll go with her

0|0
    0|0
  • Lorena ra is pretty but I have never heard of any of these females before

0|0
    0|0
    • Well there are billion of models worldwide. i've just collected some that i follow on insta

• No 3 is really cute... I love her skin colour... Nd her hairs too...

0|0
    0|0
  • the first is GORGEOUS

0|1
    0|0
  • damn the last one

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked the first one

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• The last one I guess? Tbh I've seen these types all over media and what not. It really doesn't do much for me.

If I could I would probably rate them all the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look the same. Lorena looks the most like a normal girl so I pick her.

1|0
    0|1
  • Number 2 is the hottest for me. She needs a few more pounds in my opinion but still.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean yeah all three models are gorgeous and beautiful but they aren't my type

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes