What do boys think about girls having short hair?

330

Most Helpful Guy

• Really depends on the woman herself and how short the cut is, for some it really looks good on them... for others it makes them like men 😂 haha it's the same for men with long hair, looks good on some, makes others look feminine lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like the look.
    Once in a while is fine; for example some pregnant women cuts it around last weeks of pregnancy... or some new moms cuts so the hair doesn't disturb the baby etc. Those are fine but if it's something long term, I can't see myself being that. I love long hair; it makes me feel great.

Short is convenient to wash, and especially in summer but I cannot see myself always with short hair.