What do boys think about girls having short hair?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Really depends on the woman herself and how short the cut is, for some it really looks good on them... for others it makes them like men 😂 haha it's the same for men with long hair, looks good on some, makes others look feminine lol

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like the look.
    Once in a while is fine; for example some pregnant women cuts it around last weeks of pregnancy... or some new moms cuts so the hair doesn't disturb the baby etc. Those are fine but if it's something long term, I can't see myself being that. I love long hair; it makes me feel great.

Short is convenient to wash, and especially in summer but I cannot see myself always with short hair.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Some guys think it's kinda gay. But dude I love girls with short hair... but she needs to be able to pull it off. Kinda like Winona Ryder, Halle Berry, and Christina Ricci. It's super arousing and also has this cuteness overload. Some girls can't pull it off though... like Miley Cirus come on?

2|0
    0|0
  • I like short hair on girls. It depends on how it works with the face I suppose. But, I don't mind it. I've dated girls with short hair, long hair, and whatever in between. One bonus, you don't have to hold it out of the way for BJs!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • It very much depends on the face, and also the type of hair.
    If it suits her, I'd prefer short. I guess it's easier to caress too.

1|0
    0|0
  • A great short cut can be fabulous when it's done well. If you like yours shorter then wear it short. Plenty of guys will be happy with that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the man. If you ask my opinion. I find women with short, boy cut hairstyle very attractive and appealing.

1|0
    0|0
  • umm depends on how do grl look like if she is a cute grl then any hair style suits on u well if u r like rihana please don't short those hairs or people will feel and talk bad about u

1|0
    0|0
  • it could honestly go either way for me. Depends on the girl what hairstyle works.

1|0
    0|0
  • Too short look unattractive... Neck to shoulder length looks classy and attractive

1|1
    0|0
  • In general I prefer long hair, but some girls are really good at pulling of short hair ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • Short to a bob maybe but any shorter I don't like it in general

1|0
    0|0
  • Short hair look good in short girls (little chubby).. If u are short then its a thumbs up from me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on a lot of things. but I think anyone could pull it off with the right cut at least.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends on what type of facial structure you have. My girlfriend pulls it off because she has a rounder face and big eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like it and i don't think it suits any girl really

0|1
    0|0
  • its sexy!

1|0
    0|0
  • oh it' looking ugly in my opinion

1|1
    0|0
  • I think it's attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • kinda normal, don't you think?

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl and how short.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the look of It

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer long.

1|0
    0|0
  • 99.99% of women can't pull it off IMHO.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like when they have long beautiful hair

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like short haired girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely prefer longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like it