Girls, do you have hairstyle preferences for a guy?

If so what are they? (I've listed a few general styles)
  • Girls, do you have hairstyle preferences for a guy??Slick
    Vote A
  • Girls, do you have hairstyle preferences for a guy??Messy
    Vote B
  • Girls, do you have hairstyle preferences for a guy??Spiked
    Vote C
  • Girls, do you have hairstyle preferences for a guy??Short
    Vote D
  • Girls, do you have hairstyle preferences for a guy??Long
    Vote E
  • Girls, do you have hairstyle preferences for a guy??Other (Like what?)
    Vote F
  • Who cares really? it's just hair.
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I love long straight hair on guys, but not all guys can pull that off.
    So for shorter styles, I love faux hawks... kinda like the guys in pictures B and C.
    My guy and I were casually talking about hairstyles one day and I asked him if he'd like to try the faux hawk look (since he was going to get a haircut and he's never had a faux hawk before), and he did, and man, he looks soooo sexy with it! <3

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• Spiked or short for me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like long hair or curly hair on guys. I noticed most of these were for men with straight hair

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, I've been noticing a lot of answers for curly. Prob should thought to include more hair types as well. (tbh i was biased to similar hair types to mine sorry 😖)

• Awe that's fine I figured your hair was similar to these. Straight and wavy hair are also nice in my opinion

• Faded on the sides, with some hair long enough up top to have a pompadour like Beckham or fauxhawk like Efron. 🙂

1|1
    0|0
  • Messy, from your options. But, there is a sort of messy quiff that I've seen a couple of guys to where it's like a quiff but the hair at the front is everywhere, all messed up. It's beautiful

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer short and styled easy, just brushed to the side, waalaa gorgeous. No need for a bunch of shit in your hair

0|1
    0|0
  • I definitely appreciate the messy hair on guys but a little shorter than that tho, it usually makes me notice their hair and makes me want to touch it haha. I like the natural clean short hair too it makes guys look natural and manly. But in general I dont really care, I could like any as long as the overall look suits him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long but not too long. I can play in it and pull it haha. I love when it's in the messy style look or a cute man bun too. Long, messy and slick are all nice to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • What I love is shorter on the sides and longer on top. Especially when a guy has curly hair and I can just roam my fingers through his hair. I don't really like gel for that reason. But it is his choice after all, so i'm down with a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Am I the only one that loves this haircut? Only? Ok :(
    (btw, how is it called?)

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly my taste always changes, but lately, I'm into longer hair and beards.
    So I voted long.
    BUT PLEASE, no weird haircuts!

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as his hair is shorter than mine, it should be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short. Messy or slick faded on the sides but all of them with a beard.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them with either curly hair shoulder length hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy, but I LOVE messy hair on guys. It's just very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like messy, curly and short.

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't like D or E

0|0
    0|0
  • I like short and messy one

0|0
    0|0
  • Messy all the wayyyy 🙏🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeupppp

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dreads on a guy ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 1

• From the responses, I've noticed that a man's look is very subjective.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes