Girls, do you have hairstyle preferences for a guy?

If so what are they? (I've listed a few general styles)
  • Girls, do you have hairstyle preferences for a guy??Slick
  • Girls, do you have hairstyle preferences for a guy??Messy
  • Girls, do you have hairstyle preferences for a guy??Spiked
    Vote C
  • Girls, do you have hairstyle preferences for a guy??Short
    Vote D
  • Girls, do you have hairstyle preferences for a guy??Long
    Vote E
  • Girls, do you have hairstyle preferences for a guy??Other (Like what?)
    Vote F
  • Who cares really? it's just hair.
    Vote G

231

Most Helpful Girl

• I love long straight hair on guys, but not all guys can pull that off.
    So for shorter styles, I love faux hawks... kinda like the guys in pictures B and C.
    My guy and I were casually talking about hairstyles one day and I asked him if he'd like to try the faux hawk look (since he was going to get a haircut and he's never had a faux hawk before), and he did, and man, he looks soooo sexy with it! <3

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE