Do you think tattoos are attractive?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some yes :)
    but some i think make people look less attractive it just depends on the tattoo..

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• most of the time as long as there in the right location and size is approiate for there body.

I see a lot of tattoo's on girls that I like , also seem some that I don't like so it can really depend.

I'd be ok with a girlfriend having a couple small tattoo's , maybe on her feet or ribs , somewhere not overly visible if she was at work but visible if in a bikini

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• I think they are awful. Especially once a guy gets into middle age. They just look tatty. I hate them on girls, too.

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends on how the tattoo looks and where it's located. In the face is an absolue no-go.

0|1
    0|0

• All I'm gonna say is, if a guy's got tattoos, he's also got my pants..

1|1
    0|0
  • Fuck yes. Huge plus (if the tatts suit them that is)

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely if well executed and placement on body is good

0|1
    0|0
  • some look really good but I don't like the body which is covered by all tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • good ones, yes!!! i think they r sexy!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • FUCK YEAH

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I do like them.

0|1
    0|0
  • If they're done well then absolutely yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes depending on what they r

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    Its a turn on for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys with tatoos make me wet

0|0
    0|0
  • not really...

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 4

• fuck yes! a cute girl with an elegant sleeve tattoo or a nice piece of her back or ribs is always a massive turn on.. and as for what women seem to think about ink on men? Well i get a lot of attention because of my sleeve and most of it is positive so hope this helps mate..

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do. Obviously it depends on the tattoo and where it is, but most o the time I love tattoos

1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly no. For me, tattoos on a woman are either a turn-off, or i'm neutral to them.

0|0
    0|1
  • no..

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes