Going to a punk/rock concert what should I wear?

Okay so I'm going to my boyfriends concert and it's like a punk/rock band and I usually wear like hipster/average clothing and I just wanna change it up a bit for this event, so any ideas or pictures of outfits?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Your choice really! Either wear a band t-shirt or just wear your usual stuff 😊 does your boyfriend's band have any merchandise dedicated to them like t-shirts you can wear to support them? I'd find that pretty cool if I had a girlfriend turn up to one of my concerts

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever you want, all black is the safest and easiest option.
    Last time I went to a rock concert I wore red plaid leggings and a black bodysuit top with a deep neckline with a long lace up choker and a pair of black leather boots and a red bandanna in my hair. Was really comfortable too.