What color should I dye my hair?

my hair is about halfway down my neck lengthwise, and I'm working on growing it out. it's dirty blonde. it's kind of thick, but has been thinner lately. it's naturally pretty straight. I'm white, but I tan pretty easily. I'm also a little chubby/thick. I have green eyes.

I want to dye my hair a fun color. I haven't decided on one yet. any ideas? I volunteer with kids and am hoping to get a job soon; will this impact anything? I put my favorites as poll options, but feel free to comment others!
  • what color should I dye my hair??dark blue
    Vote A
  • what color should I dye my hair??pink
    Vote B
  • what color should I dye my hair??emerald green
    Vote C
  • what color should I dye my hair??light blue/teal
    Vote D
  • what color should I dye my hair??silver
    Vote E
  • what color should I dye my hair??purple
    Vote F
  • other (say in comments!)
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• although silver is nice. pink is the best no blue green or purple. there not good choices. for attending job interviews

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got dark blonde hair too, and I dye my hair from time to time. If you're not planning on bleaching your hair before hand, I would go with red/pink tones, since they look better when they fade. I dyed my hair purple and when it faded it looked like watery dirty grape kool aid. My favorite hair dye so far was Cerise by La Riche, it got over EVERYTHING (shower, pillowcase, etc) but the color was really pretty and strong and faded gracefully to a rose gold before fading all the way back to blonde. No matter what color you dye it, I'd suggest the "tub" brands, avoid the "bottle" brands. Avoid splat. Manic Panic is probably the most reliable across the board.
    Also its not a huge decision picking what color to dye your hair, since unnatural colors completely fade out in about 2 months, so you have a clean slate to start all over again!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 10

• The purple is pretty :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Light blue teal, since it is my favorite color and I don't know yours.. Pink should be really pretty too. You could actually dye it light blue teal with pink highlights ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted pink. The emerald green looks absolutely amazing in that picture, but maybe you shouldn't go for anything too crazy until after you get the job :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair is currently dip dyed a teal-y colour, it didn't affect me getting both a job and some time volunteering, but obviously different employers will care about different things. Personally, I find that pink looks really good but always washes out for me, darker colours or blue tones tend to go best for me... Like, my hair now was dip dyed purple which sadly washed out in like a week, but it's been this bright bluey-green colour (which I actually love) for a few months now! I think I'd go for the green or the blue :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would recommend light teal blue!

0|0
    0|0
  • I dyed a streak of hair dark blue. It's great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Silver

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink is so nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Either silver or blue

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes