Ladyfriends, what's the best cute/sexy underwear shop?

I used to be a fan of Victoria's secret but their new stuff sucks and all they do is disappoint. All their new underwear looks like Coachella and a Bohemian threw up on it.
Where's the classic lace/bow combo?
Anywho, any suggestions? What's your favorite place to shop?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Soma Intimates I've discovered is a great place. Quality is great and the prices are much cheaper than Victoria's Secret, knowledge courtesy of my current girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what you have in Canada.. but Boux avenue and La Senza and Ann Summers are good over here :)
    Victoria secrets over here is so expensive lol its like £60-100 for a bra i think its crazy.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I have bought a lot of cute panties for my wife from Fredricks of Hollywood. Belk has some really cute panties too. I've seen a lot of advertisements for "Adore Me" but they are online only. Hope this helps.

1|0
    0|0
  • if its for your guy.. don't wear any.. :p
    n just whisper in his ears.. that you aren't wearing them..
    my gals uses this a lot..
    n that's like overcome from everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Spencer's :^)

1|0
    0|0
  • Hanes. Some sexy underwear man

0|0
    0|0
  • Jockey or nothing!

0|0
    0|0
  • dress for girls, undress for boys :)

0|0
    0|0
  • my house

0|0
    0|0
  • forever 21 or, whats that one out on the west coast?

1|0
    0|0
  • Such a distracting question 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha sorry
      I wanted suggestions and no one answers if it's anonymous. Not meant to seduce anyone, this is a legit question

• lol i understand that. A hot girl in bow and lace undies came to my mind after reading this

• That's the plan if there is a store out there that doesn't sell literally a piece of string for $100

• ... A sex toy website? *Clueless.*

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol good try.
      I'll invite you to my question when I'm looking for a strap on and not clothes

• Show All
    • ... And suddenly I feel worthless. ;-; ...

What Girls Said 13

Recommended myTakes