Ladyfriends, what's the best cute/sexy underwear shop?

I used to be a fan of Victoria's secret but their new stuff sucks and all they do is disappoint. All their new underwear looks like Coachella and a Bohemian threw up on it.
Where's the classic lace/bow combo?
Anywho, any suggestions? What's your favorite place to shop?

1411

Most Helpful Guy

• Soma Intimates I've discovered is a great place. Quality is great and the prices are much cheaper than Victoria's Secret, knowledge courtesy of my current girlfriend.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what you have in Canada.. but Boux avenue and La Senza and Ann Summers are good over here :)
    Victoria secrets over here is so expensive lol its like £60-100 for a bra i think its crazy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE