Am I racist if I use this?

Hey guys! So I want to use this black clay mask everyone is talking about saying it's amazing, but with this cultural environment we live in right now, is it in bad taste that I, a White male, use this type of mask? I have tried looking for this in White but I have had no luck, there is only Black.
Is it racist and considered "Black face"? I have already seen many people being called racist because of this.

Please help, I don't want to offend anyone, and I know Black people are very sensitive nowadays so I have to be very cautious. Thank you for your help :)

This is the face maskAm I racist if I use this?

1117

Most Helpful Girl

• This is so dumb. You're not going out pretending to be a black person, you're just using a skincare product. And black people are not overly sensitive. THAT statement is completely racist.

• This is why I'm confused

• What is there to be confused about? Are you using the product with the intent to pretend to be/portray a black person? Or are you just a normal person using a skincare product who isn't so dumb that they feel the need to ask such a stupid question?

Most Helpful Guy

• For one, this isn't blackface. Blackface needs the big lips to actually be blackface. You are just wearing a black mask basically, it's only racist to the ignorant people and the substandard intellectuals, which are sadly reproducing at an alarming rate right now.
    So in conclusion, this isn't racist at all, but ignorance can confuse it as.

• I know it's not black face, but I don't want people to think it is and think I'm racist. It wouldn't be the first time this happens

• I'm just providing clarification in case anybody tries to say it is to you in the comments. But like I said in conclusion.