Is it inappropriate to wear your sunglasses on top of your head when you are at a wedding?

I am going to my cousin's wedding and it is an outdoor wedding and the wedding reception will be inside of a huge tent. Since it is taking place outdoors I have to wear sunglasses and I was thinking about sliding them on top of my head when I go inside the tent for the reception. I was thinking that it may be a good idea to put them there because I would need them again if I were to step outside the tent for some reason. I just don't know if it is appriopriate to do this. Would it be inappriopriate for me to put my sunglasses up there at a wedding?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I'm at first I thought we may have been at the same wedding xD the one I went to was outdoors as well. I put mine on my head. Plenty of people did. I don't think it was inappropriate.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be better to put them in your handbag until you need them again :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Will it mess up your hair? If not, then it probably isn't a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would you not have a bag you could slip them into

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok for me. won't judge u.

0|0
    0|0
  • are you the same girl who asked about if this is "attractive" to men, or not?

do what you want, but, i think you're making a big deal out of nothing..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes