Is it inappropriate to wear your sunglasses on top of your head when you are at a wedding?

I am going to my cousin's wedding and it is an outdoor wedding and the wedding reception will be inside of a huge tent. Since it is taking place outdoors I have to wear sunglasses and I was thinking about sliding them on top of my head when I go inside the tent for the reception. I was thinking that it may be a good idea to put them there because I would need them again if I were to step outside the tent for some reason. I just don't know if it is appriopriate to do this. Would it be inappriopriate for me to put my sunglasses up there at a wedding?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I'm at first I thought we may have been at the same wedding xD the one I went to was outdoors as well. I put mine on my head. Plenty of people did. I don't think it was inappropriate.

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be better to put them in your handbag until you need them again :)