If a Woman Doesn't Wear Makeup on a Normal Basis Is She Unattractive?

I'll be honest, I'm not from a wealthy family.. cosmetics are hard to come by.. What should I do? Is it okay to go without makeup?

What do you think about women in general who don't wear makeup?

717

Most Helpful Guy

• Coming from a relatively fortunate background one doth feel that less makeup can be far more classy, a girl who does not need makeup all the time projects comfidence, if you are able to display yourself without a coat of prevarication is something highly attractive. On a selfish note it is also much nicer when one can be spontaniouse and the girl whom you are with does not need to spend hours doing makeup, maybe a little for example when you go to a ball or the races is recomendable, but on a day to day basis one should not pain oneself about these little things. In my honest opinion the most attractive makeup is quasi only lip stick and eyeliner...

Most Helpful Girl

• No, she is comfortable in her skin and doesn't makeup to validate her beauty.

• I know but I'm afraid guys will think I'm ugly or poor without it.. :(