If a Woman Doesn't Wear Makeup on a Normal Basis Is She Unattractive?

I'll be honest, I'm not from a wealthy family.. cosmetics are hard to come by.. What should I do? Is it okay to go without makeup?

What do you think about women in general who don't wear makeup?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Coming from a relatively fortunate background one doth feel that less makeup can be far more classy, a girl who does not need makeup all the time projects comfidence, if you are able to display yourself without a coat of prevarication is something highly attractive. On a selfish note it is also much nicer when one can be spontaniouse and the girl whom you are with does not need to spend hours doing makeup, maybe a little for example when you go to a ball or the races is recomendable, but on a day to day basis one should not pain oneself about these little things. In my honest opinion the most attractive makeup is quasi only lip stick and eyeliner...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, she is comfortable in her skin and doesn't makeup to validate her beauty.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know but I'm afraid guys will think I'm ugly or poor without it.. :(

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• too much makeup is usually a turn off
    I'd be more than happy if she doesn't wear make up on a regular basis, because ETH at shows that she isn't pretentious or ashamed of her natural looks.
    and this would make her look exceptionally pretty when she does wear it on rare special occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think women without makeup are beautiful. Even more beautiful than ones with it. Then we see who we're really talking to. Not covered in makeup. Never worry and always be proud of how you look.

0|0
    0|0
  • my opinion is that makeup is often for the less. attractive. it hides what is undesirable and mimics what isn't naturally present.

0|0
    0|0
  • the less makeup a woman wears the better. You don't want to go to sleep next to sleeping beauty and wake up next to miss piggy after her makeup smeared off. don't hide your face!

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. Makeup is not a requirement to be attractive. Makeup is just the polish to shine occasionally. Women are naturally beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup it's ok to go without makeup, but I think one should always keep a tidy look, with hair done properly. A little lipstick will make things better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Girls who wear makeup rarely, and pull it off is amazing. It shows their natural beauty:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Youd be surprised how many guys prefer little/no makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, she's still beautiful. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural beauty is the best.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for liking my opinion, can you choose me as most helpful guy too, please? sorry if i was so direct :)

• by the way i've looked your profil picture a few seconds ago. You are stunning, you don't need wearing make-up ;)

• I actually prefer light or no make up

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Natural beauty all the way! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • girls who wear make-up are just insecure

0|0
    0|0
    • not always true. makeup is fun! it can be an art!

• those who wear make-up every time before going out is what I meant

• I only wear makeup like once a week and even then its very light

• No not at all instead we love those girls

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't like girls with make up actually

0|0
    0|0
    • So I'm ugly then?

• Show All
    • No it doesn't. No man has ever actually spoken to me and asked me out because men these days have no game at all. I actually had to play their role and ask them myself, and they said yes because I was wearing makeup. Do you think a man would jump for joy and say yes to a girl who looks like she just got out of bed with messy hair and dirty skin?

• I would've if I were that guy and I was your age but it's about mentality you chose the wrong guys

• well natural beauty is the best

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• You're beautiful if you wear makeup. You're beautiful if you don't wear makeup.

No matter what, make sure you still take care of your skin. Many skincare products are cheap and you could even plant some herbs at home if you can: aloe vera, lemon etc. Healthy skin and hair is the key to beauty, so try that. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely use make-up because it consumes too much of my time and in a lot of work environments where I come, its not allowed because of contamination risks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the occasion but I don't think it needs to be something you must wear daily. You could always save up and buy a few staples as you can afford them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Makeup daily is not good for your health. Light use of it ok if you put foundation and lipstick.

1|0
    0|0
  • Men are still going to be attracted to her, but compared to women who use make up she is going to look more plain to men.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she has a pretty face with relatively clear skin then she can definitely be attractive. :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes