Where do I find good quality leggings for a reasonable price?

Don't mind where it is, anywhere in UK please, a thick good quality pair to help with camel toe thank you

40

Most Helpful Girl

• What for though, just lounging around, going out, or working out?

If you're looking for something more for going out, then Zara and Mango have some stylish ones with the decorative seams and panels and zippers and such.

For working out or if you like the more sporty look, Uniqlo has these Airism leggings that are really great qualiy for the price. They're really thick and fit really nicely since they have that curve to the hips, letting more room for the butt and keeping it from looking see-through when stretched out; they're cooling too. They also have regular, cotton leggings for cheap, but I don't know if they're any good. Probably better than the average leggings, but I can't say for sure since I've never personally tried them.

• Thank you!! Any specifically made for making your bum look nice?

• No, sorry. But if your bum looks good, it'll look good in any leggings. X)