What do you think about a girl with hair on her forearms?

If you're a girl, do you shave them?

If you're a guy, do you think it's ugly or disgusting?

I shave everywhere else but i feel like shaving your forearms is weird.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's ugly or gross or anything, I guess it depends on the guy, but it's fine to me

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have hair on my arms not a lot though
    And I would never shave them because it would become thicker and spiky if anyone would get near me. My friend would shave hers and EVERYTIME I would walk next to her and my arm would touch her it would feel really spiky and felt kind of gross lol so I choose not to. Just everywhere else beside my arms

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Nothing, I don't care if girls have hair on their forearms or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I'm not really attracted to hairy forearms as to me they seem quite masculine, but I am not replied by it either since it is such a small feature on a womans body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless they are really dark most people don't notice

0|0
    0|0
  • Ughhh..

0|0
    1|0
  • It's normal. As long as it's not a forest, it's ok

1|0
    0|0
  • Gross.

0|0
    1|0
  • I barely have any so yeah shave them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I don't particularly like the hair on my own forearms i can live with it fine it just looks messy had phases where id shave it but I leave now it because it's easyer and I want to keep things low maintenance right now but assuming there where no side effects i've thought about getting it lasered some time. It just annoys me.
    Also I feel like it's less hygienic traps more dirt on the hairs.

0|0
    0|0
    • Id say shave them if your out a lot or have someone but don't bother if there not going to see them anyway.

• assuming its thick some pepole have virtually none there anyway

• I would think she is probably Hispanic. They are usually fuzzy.

0|0
    2|0
  • bit of a turn off for me

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a turn off.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I don't shave my arms. I figure if I'm already expected to shave my legs, genitals and my armpits, people can get fucked if they want me to add my arms to that as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you don't like the hair, get rid of it. I don't like it and I shave it. Wish I could do permanent hair removal. It is such a drag to shave everyday (mine grows fast.)
    Some guys don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really grow hair on my forearms ahah. I would shave that if I did though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have that much hair on my arms so I don't have them. I think you should do whatever you feel most comfortable with :)

0|0
    0|0
  • no. mines not that dark, but even if it was J wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • I shave them even though I don't have much hair there. I just don't like body hair in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I shave mine I have an abundance of hair on my arms and legs 😟

0|0
    0|0
  • i shave. i hate hair... its so distracting to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not shave them.

0|0
    0|0
  • hair hasn't really ever grown on my forearms and i honestly don't know why lol. but if it did, i don't know if i would shave them. if they looked like chewbacca's arms, then probably. if they had next to nothing on them, then probably not haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to not shave it, but now I do. Idky, at some point I just wanted to get rid of it. I don't shave it regularly though

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes