Girls, how should I wear this cardigan?

I need to wear this cardigan tonight, because my sister got it for me and it's her birthday dinner tonight.
I like the cardigan, but it's a lot chunkier than in the picture and I feel it kind of swamps my frame and makes me look big. Not fat, but big. It just doesn't suit my frame.
How should I wear it, keeping in mind that I can't wear skirts or shorts.
Girls, how should I wear this cardigan?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• why not skirts or shorts?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You could kind of style it like the girl in the picture. Black leggings, a simple white tee and ankle boots or smth similar.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 7

• Skinny jeans. Heels preferably or flats. As for the shirt, your choosing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was going to give advice but see you posted this 17hrs ago. How did it go? Did you wear it? I'd suggest exchanging it for a smaller size if you can. It's a great sweater.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would probably wear it across my back and over my shoulders with my arms inside the sleeves. Not like the other way around.

1|0
    0|0
  • Form fitted black turtleneck underneath, the black will give you some balance with the cardigan

0|0
    0|0
  • well should look fine with skinny jeans i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are not short, go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a something on top that shows skin. Will make your neck appear longer and the cardigan will not fit so heavily. I would go for high raise jeans (short ankle) white top, black heels or black old skool vans or all black

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes