Is this a good outfit for a movie date?

So yes, it's still cold here, it's going to be 50F tonight and I have a date. He wants to go for a casual walk, and check out a movie. I find movie theaters pretty cold too. What do you think about throwing on my ski layer under my clothes. Does it still look like a good outfit? Can you tell? Should I bring a jacket too?

Is this a good outfit for a movie date?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Where are you that it's 50 degrees in May?

If I were you, I'd skip the sweatshirt and just wear a slightly heavier jacket.

• I'm not even in the middle of nowhere, I'm in a pretty big city. But I won't tell you which one.

You mean, just wear the thermal top? I don't think that would be too stylish lol

• Yep first date, we've just been chatting online

• Okay. Ditch the sweatshirt and wear a nice button-up or something instead. And wear a jacket. Then you're golden.

Most Helpful Girl

• the outfit really looks cute the boots and your pants really compliments your shirt, possibly bring a brown leather jacket then it will look great

• Thanks! You don't think it's too weird wearing long underwear on a date? :p

• lol its a shame because shorter hair wouldve suited the outfit, it gives it a rustic ranch girl style

• when you can pm me then we can talk some more