Is this a good outfit for a movie date?

So yes, it's still cold here, it's going to be 50F tonight and I have a date. He wants to go for a casual walk, and check out a movie. I find movie theaters pretty cold too. What do you think about throwing on my ski layer under my clothes. Does it still look like a good outfit? Can you tell? Should I bring a jacket too?

Is this a good outfit for a movie date?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Where are you that it's 50 degrees in May?

If I were you, I'd skip the sweatshirt and just wear a slightly heavier jacket.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not even in the middle of nowhere, I'm in a pretty big city. But I won't tell you which one.

You mean, just wear the thermal top? I don't think that would be too stylish lol

• Show All
    • Yep first date, we've just been chatting online

• Okay. Ditch the sweatshirt and wear a nice button-up or something instead. And wear a jacket. Then you're golden.

Most Helpful Girl

• the outfit really looks cute the boots and your pants really compliments your shirt, possibly bring a brown leather jacket then it will look great

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! You don't think it's too weird wearing long underwear on a date? :p

• Show All
    • lol its a shame because shorter hair wouldve suited the outfit, it gives it a rustic ranch girl style

• when you can pm me then we can talk some more

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• For a movie date, you should wear a loose skirt with no panties. How is he supposed to finger you through all those ski layers?

0|0
    1|0
    • I'm guessing you don't really go on real dates very often do you?

• Constantly. That's why I know all the proper etiquette.

• I really like the second one! It's a very nice mix of dark and light colours 😊 I'd recommend wearing a brown jacket if you have one as it would match the heart and your boots! 😁👌

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever makes you feel comfortable then both of you will probably have a better time

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably won't notice unless you start getting down.

The extra layers will make things more complicated!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah first date going to the movies, not going to happen

• Keep cosy and wear the ski suit then!

• first one is too slutty and second one is too old fashion try something diff

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks good..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes