Do you consider shoes as clothes?

Random question, but my brother holds a grudge against me for apparently getting paint on his $30 shoes a few years back (which I don't even remember) and I was like

"Oh well, you shouldn't spend so much on shoes. You always spend so much money on your clothes."

And the first thing he did was arguing about shoes being clothes.

So, out of curiosity, what do you guys think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Shoes are considered as part of a person's clothing and officials like Police or Customs Officer could ask for them to be removed

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Shoes are an accessory. They can make or break an outfit just like a purse or scarf.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I think you were being a bitch for doing that and not saying sorry.

0|1
    1|0
    • Doing what? The paint thing? Dude, according to him it happened like 2-3 years ago and I likely did apologize.

It was apparently when we had to paint the outside of my grandma's house and I would have never done it on purpose

• It's the principle because shoes are expensive. Men shoes cost a lot and women shoes cost a lot to. People pay attention to foot wear in public.

0|0
    0|0
    • That is not the question. I understand his feelings and what you said, but the question is whether shoes are clothes.

Sorry, but please keep on topic ^^;

• Shoes are consider an assesory and is considered to be part of clothes in a way.

• shoes are part of clothes.. have some respect for shoes..

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes