Do you consider shoes as clothes?

Random question, but my brother holds a grudge against me for apparently getting paint on his $30 shoes a few years back (which I don't even remember) and I was like

"Oh well, you shouldn't spend so much on shoes. You always spend so much money on your clothes."

And the first thing he did was arguing about shoes being clothes.

So, out of curiosity, what do you guys think?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Shoes are considered as part of a person's clothing and officials like Police or Customs Officer could ask for them to be removed

Most Helpful Girl

• Shoes are an accessory. They can make or break an outfit just like a purse or scarf.