How Do I Get Rid of Acne Scars?

I am on a 6 month course of accutane and my skin was horrible for a long time. I am just getting off my course and i have bad acne scars. I would like to know the best way i can help get rid of them?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not being cheeky just google it and I am sure there will be loads of info sites that will give you a lot of options to think about

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• despite my profile picture, i am a white girl. Honestly using products intended for colored women has helped even out my skin tone. Try the African black soap from target by shea moisture

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Exactly what I was going to say lol. I am black and I approve. I use that and it has done wonders. Also can be found at Wal-Mart and most other stores.