What are your thoughts on tattoos?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They can be nice if well done and placed in the right location on the body. Also they've got to be done in moderation bc I do think that too many looks a bit unprofessional. And of course the choice of /what the tattoo is/ makes a difference as well.

I personally would get one when I was older but place it somewhere it could be covered if necessary.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• At the end of the day it's "to each their own". Personally, Im neutral. Because to me good tattoos are a form of expression, relating to something meaningful in your life. So I don't know, just be ready to live by it regardless if it's the byproduct of a fleeting whimsical decision at some point in your life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• A choice of course!
    I personally like artistic/minimilist tattoos and the ones that convey a certain message

0|1
    0|0
  • They're not for me, but they can look good on other people. Lots of people close to me have tats including my husband.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind a couple tattoo and I think they are hot

0|1
    0|0
  • If well executed and placed nicely on the body they can be very attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • It shouldn't be about looks, but about sentimentality.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind them as long as the body isn't covered head to toe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some are ugly, some are not.
    Some are needed, such as medical tattoos, others are part of a tradition, like the original tribal tattoos...

0|0
    0|0
  • I Think tattoos are forms of art, so I honestly love them

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't get enough!

0|1
    0|0
  • Neutral

0|0
    0|0
  • They can look cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Stupid tattoos make you look like a moron but tattoos with meaning are different for example my boyfriend has two small blue dragons on his back in honor of his grandfather who drew dragons and said they were the family's guardians and I when I turn 18 am getting a pheonix (a moderately sized one) on my back and a Rose on my shoulder because my birth name was pheonix rose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like tattoos if they have a meaning. if they're for no reason and of something incredibly stupid, I find it moronic

1|0
    0|0
  • if it's nothing extremely/overboard stupid, i'm fine with it lol

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• They're like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari. Really tacky.
    It used to be military guys and bikers. Now everybody thinks they're just wonderful. FAIL The term 'trailer-trash' comes to mind.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think they look nice, but I don't want one and I doubt I will because if I ever change my mind the only way to get rid of it is to have it lasered off still if others want to their business

0|0
    0|0
  • if there's a meaning then i'm ok. but when there's just a random thing or steleton then im against it

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like some types of tattoos if they are done well

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're done well they're beautiful
    If they're bad they're awful

0|0
    0|0
  • go for it i would like an American tradiotional swallow one just didn't found a trustworthy place

0|0
    0|0
  • Lit af wass up

1|2
    0|0
  • Hate them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lovely

0|0
    0|0
  • I support them.