What are your thoughts on tattoos?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They can be nice if well done and placed in the right location on the body. Also they've got to be done in moderation bc I do think that too many looks a bit unprofessional. And of course the choice of /what the tattoo is/ makes a difference as well.

I personally would get one when I was older but place it somewhere it could be covered if necessary.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• At the end of the day it's "to each their own". Personally, Im neutral. Because to me good tattoos are a form of expression, relating to something meaningful in your life. So I don't know, just be ready to live by it regardless if it's the byproduct of a fleeting whimsical decision at some point in your life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• A choice of course!
    I personally like artistic/minimilist tattoos and the ones that convey a certain message

0|1
    0|0
  • They're not for me, but they can look good on other people. Lots of people close to me have tats including my husband.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind a couple tattoo and I think they are hot

0|1
    0|0
  • If well executed and placed nicely on the body they can be very attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • It shouldn't be about looks, but about sentimentality.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind them as long as the body isn't covered head to toe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some are ugly, some are not.
    Some are needed, such as medical tattoos, others are part of a tradition, like the original tribal tattoos...

0|0
    0|0
  • I Think tattoos are forms of art, so I honestly love them

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't get enough!

0|1
    0|0
  • Neutral

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 10

• They're like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari. Really tacky.
    It used to be military guys and bikers. Now everybody thinks they're just wonderful. FAIL The term 'trailer-trash' comes to mind.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think they look nice, but I don't want one and I doubt I will because if I ever change my mind the only way to get rid of it is to have it lasered off still if others want to their business

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like some types of tattoos if they are done well

0|0
    0|0
  • if there's a meaning then i'm ok. but when there's just a random thing or steleton then im against it

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're done well they're beautiful
    If they're bad they're awful

0|0
    0|0
  • go for it i would like an American tradiotional swallow one just didn't found a trustworthy place

0|0
    0|0
  • Lit af wass up

1|2
    0|0
  • Hate them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lovely

0|0
    0|0
  • I support them.