What are your thoughts on tattoos?

1511

Most Helpful Girl

• They can be nice if well done and placed in the right location on the body. Also they've got to be done in moderation bc I do think that too many looks a bit unprofessional. And of course the choice of /what the tattoo is/ makes a difference as well.

I personally would get one when I was older but place it somewhere it could be covered if necessary.

Most Helpful Guy

• At the end of the day it's "to each their own". Personally, Im neutral. Because to me good tattoos are a form of expression, relating to something meaningful in your life. So I don't know, just be ready to live by it regardless if it's the byproduct of a fleeting whimsical decision at some point in your life.