Am I fat? Please Help?

I'm 5'7" and 124lbs and i keep looking at myself and seeing fat. Everyone is saying i'm thin but i don't believe them am I fat?

77

Most Helpful Guy

• Your height and weight seem to pair up to say you're‚Äč far from fat. As a 6'1" tall guy who weighs 183 when my peers average out 165lbs I feel fat at times too. You're not fat but your eyes will make it seem like you are, ignore and don't give it much thought. Ask your pediatrician for an exact diagnosis, specific ask for a BMI (Body Mass Index) reading.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're really skinny. I use to the be the same way and I kept seeing things that weren't even there! I thought I was the fattest girl in the city aha. Looking back at it, I was so thin. If they keep saying that it's not just to be an ass, they're saying it because they mean it. Well that's my personal experience.