Am I fat? Please Help?

I'm 5'7" and 124lbs and i keep looking at myself and seeing fat. Everyone is saying i'm thin but i don't believe them am I fat?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your height and weight seem to pair up to say you're‚Äč far from fat. As a 6'1" tall guy who weighs 183 when my peers average out 165lbs I feel fat at times too. You're not fat but your eyes will make it seem like you are, ignore and don't give it much thought. Ask your pediatrician for an exact diagnosis, specific ask for a BMI (Body Mass Index) reading.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're really skinny. I use to the be the same way and I kept seeing things that weren't even there! I thought I was the fattest girl in the city aha. Looking back at it, I was so thin. If they keep saying that it's not just to be an ass, they're saying it because they mean it. Well that's my personal experience.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• You have got the best BMI of around 19. And if you have got a waist of around 28 , then your type of body will be most sought after by most guys because a fit body with defined waist is what most men are attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • By the details you don't sound fat, but without a picture we can't know for sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • you are cery fat.. i can see ypur belly from here... XD
    trust your self lady.
    and make some sports eeaven if you not fat. so you stay in good looking and healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Prob skinny fat in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not fat

0|0
    0|0
  • Post a pic

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• That doesn't sound fat at all. More likely you suffer from body dysmorphia which would mean you can't see yourself as everyone else does. A good therapist should be able to help :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 132 pounds and 5'2". I don't consider myself 'fat' and neither should you. It shouldn't be an issue of appearance, but instead health.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'9" and 130 pounds. There's a 98.74% chance you're not fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • The normal weight for 5"7 is 121-158lbs. You're far from being fat ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • You have issues. The problem is in your head

0|0
    0|0
  • I need to see you to be able to comment

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes