Girls, what type of makeup do you usually go for for a wedding?

pics are a bonus :D
gimme ideas XD

DISCLAIMER: I am attending a wedding NOT getting married... XD

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually go for subtle shades, a bit of eyeshadow, a bit of lip liner, umm, I'm not a girl, no idea bro ;)

><(((=^..^= I'M A CATFISH.

2|0
    0|0
    • pitty I thought you d look pretty solid like that cutie

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• i know that i am a boy... but... for a wedding i would keep it as clote to natural as possible because its a day with a lot of pictures and the last thing that you want is that you look lika a doll on all the nice pictures and that you maybe hate them in a couple of years, and everybody likes a natural beauty look. at least i do

2|1
    0|0
  • "DISCLAIMER: I am attending a wedding NOT getting married... XD"
    aww bummer. i thought you were getting married and would few of us (including me xD)

0|0
    0|0
  • Denying our wedding? :(

0|0
    0|0
  • None

0|0
    1|0
  • Dam.. Was gonna congratulate you ans zumix too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it when chicks randomly put on zombie makeup for weddings :D or when they go for that "mascara running down their faces because they're crying out of jealously because they're forever single" look <3

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• mostly smokey eye and red lipstick, nothing much

1|1
    0|0
  • I generally go subtle and natural colours, I don't like being too flashy at weddings with big colours 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe something like this.. kinda nude

2|0
    0|0
  • Soft and Light, you don't want to outshine the bride, do you.

1|0
    0|0
    • nope lol
      but it s more related to my dress than my makeup

• I have a wedding next month and I'm just going to focus on my skin light eye makeup something like this
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../purple_smokey_eye.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Fall- warm tones for eyes and brick red/ brown lipstick, winter- dark cool tones for eyes, nude/beige lipstick, spring- natural light tones on eyes with pink/coral/bright lipstick, summer- natural and brown tones on the eyes , nude/pink/red lipstick

0|0
    0|0
  • I mainly focus on skin because wedding lights are lit and don't add too much color.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nude shadow
    Winged liner
    Contour & highlight
    Bold lips

0|0
    0|0
  • We usually go to beauty salon

1|0
    0|0
    • lol me too
      but I wanna tell them the look I want in the end

• They knew we were attending a wedding.
      So I wore my dress, (lehenga) and showed her the hairstyle I wanted; Google image. For the makeup, she looked at my dress, and did the makeup that she thought would match and suit me.

• Eyeliner

0|0
    0|0
  • yuh getting married

0|0
    1|0
  • Light makeup

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes