• Do you prefer red or nude lipstick??Red lipstick
    Vote A
  • Do you prefer red or nude lipstick??Nude lipstick
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer women in red lipstick. red color makes look something really hot. and it suits mostly on fairer skin people. im not racist lol 😂 but just saying red lipstick looks great on fairer tones. if you have darker tone then you can select a different color which have more contrast.

0|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love red lipstick the most. I grew up in a very judgmental group of people, very high and mighty christians, and people who made me feel wrong for wanting to feel sexy, and pretty. People who would look at me like I sinning if I wore lipstick at all. And red lipstick? Well, pretty much you weren't allowed to wear it, and if you did, you were automatically judged, and told that it was "too much for a proper young lady."

So, now that I am away from that crap, I wear it all the time. It makes me feel powerful, happy, sexy, and I just love the color so much! Plus, my boyfriend loves it, even if it gets on him when I kiss his cheek. Aha.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• depends on the rest of the attire tbh, I really like red when the girl is blonde and wearing a red dress, or formal wear, or party. but nude when she is with family, or not on 'show' if you know what I mean

0|0
    2|0
  • What would make "nude" lipstick any different than ChapStick Lip Baum.
    What would even be the purpose?

1|0
    0|0
  • What @ShaeNielson and @LadyVara LadyVara said, depends on the occasion. Also Red has the "provision" if the gal can pull it off or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red looks too fake for me.
    I'm not a big fan of makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always had a thing for "nude lipstick", don't know why

0|0
    0|0
  • No lipstick, I prefer natural lips, but nude lipstick is fine too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time - Nude. Rarely depending on other stuff - red.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like red lipstick on a girl cause i find it to be a very appealing and sexy.

0|0
    0|1
  • both looks amazing in their own ways. so I would go for both

0|0
    0|0
  • red seems a bit intense to seduce someone it'll be good but use nude on a daily basis

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably nude - A more natural look

0|1
    0|0
  • Nude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nude lipstick kinda looks natural

1|0
    0|0
  • Red lipstick is sexy as fuck. Gimme those lips! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Would love to be cooked wearing red lipstick

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer red, its kinda sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Difficult... very Difficult😐

0|0
    0|0
  • Nude looks more natural

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate red lipstick, too old fashioned.

0|0
    0|0
  • nude.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 24

• Red. Nude doesn't show up on me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • i LOVE red lipstick

0|0
    0|0
  • I typically prefer nude lipstick as opposed to bold colors. I think it depends on your outfit though and the event you will be attending. I like wearing red sometimes when I'm getting really dolled up. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • For everyday-a touch darker than nude, a warm cinnamon or something like this
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ISWKjVWcFvo/hqdefault.jpg
    but a pretty matte red is good for a night out
    I don't think one is better than the other rather I'd rock them differently.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the occasion or the style of a person for me. I personally wouldn't wear red lipstick on a daily basis, but when I go out or something I would.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer nude colors because I prefer a more natural look. I just don't have the face for red lipstick :')

0|0
    0|0
  • Red is more striking on me. but I really love the look of nude on other people, I just don't have the skin tone to rock it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the occasion and what I am wearing I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly love glam but on myself? i go more natural, colors just make me look too clowny/in ya face

0|0
    0|0
  • I like nude or pink colours more. I don't like the way red lipstick looks on me unless it's more dark/brown-ish.

0|0
    0|0
  • On myself I prefer more nude tones, and also lipglosses over lipsticks, as they fade more gracefully throughout the day and you don't have to be as precise with your application.
    A bold lip just looks weird on me, I don't know. Plus I usually go for heavier eye makeup if I want to look glam, and I've been told that bold lips AND a bold eye look can be too much. So I prefer a nude lipgloss, it just works best for both every day looks and a more glam look. I also just hate the way a bold lip fades, or how you can't really get the inside of your lips to have the same color so there's a clear outline. In the words of Safiya Nygaard, it makes your lips look like a butthole.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nude for a fact red is to much and just doesn't look good in my personal opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'll just use lip gloss because I don't look good in lipstick and I definitely won't look good in nude I don't think.

0|0
    0|0
  • My man likes red the most on me but he bought me a nude lip palette and I'm obsessed with it so atm it's nude lips for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both, depends on the situation and I like to mix things up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nude! Especially if the color is a tad darker than the shade of my skin color.

I look horrific in red lipstick :-*

0|0
    0|0
  • Red; nude lipstick does not suit me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nude one

0|0
    0|0
  • Nude

0|0
    0|0