Do you prefer red or nude lipstick?

And why?
  • Do you prefer red or nude lipstick??Red lipstick
  • Do you prefer red or nude lipstick??Nude lipstick

2531

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer women in red lipstick. red color makes look something really hot. and it suits mostly on fairer skin people. im not racist lol 😂 but just saying red lipstick looks great on fairer tones. if you have darker tone then you can select a different color which have more contrast.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love red lipstick the most. I grew up in a very judgmental group of people, very high and mighty christians, and people who made me feel wrong for wanting to feel sexy, and pretty. People who would look at me like I sinning if I wore lipstick at all. And red lipstick? Well, pretty much you weren't allowed to wear it, and if you did, you were automatically judged, and told that it was "too much for a proper young lady."

So, now that I am away from that crap, I wear it all the time. It makes me feel powerful, happy, sexy, and I just love the color so much! Plus, my boyfriend loves it, even if it gets on him when I kiss his cheek. Aha.