Are stretch marks normal?

people at school say theyre gross and unnatural but I don't know i thought they were normal

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Stretch Marks - KidsHealth
    m.kidshealth.org/.../stretch-marks.html?WT.ac=
    Stretch marks are a normal part of puberty for most girls and guys. When a person grows or gains weight really quickly (like during puberty), that person may get fine lines on the body called stretch marks. Stretch marks happen when the skin is pulled by rapid growth or stretching.
    Stretch Marks - KidsHealth
    m.kidshealth.org/.../stretch-marks.html?WT.ac=
    Stretch marks are a normal part of puberty for most girls and guys. When a person grows or gains weight really quickly (like during puberty), that person may get fine lines on the body called stretch marks. Stretch marks happen when the skin is pulled by rapid growth or stretching.
    ⬆☝⏫⬆☝⏫⬆☝⏫⬆☝⏫⬆
    I didn't know what they were so I got that from Google.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I got mine when i was 16-17 when my curves started developinh. Girls who say they are gross either don't have them YET or they feel insecure about them but try to hide that they have them.
    The boys who say it, well they just go with the flow or don't realize it's normal and doesn't look as gross as some people say.
    They ARE normal and not gross, no one will think any of it when you are older. They fade with time into white lines, I barely notice my old ones anymore.

1|0
    0|0
    • I didn't know what they were until now. 😂I don't have them but according to google guys can get them too during puberty. I just clarified this because you said guys don't know about it...

• @xXHozanXX most guys that age don't know about it, some might do if they have them too.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• They're normal and a lot of those people saying that they are gross and unnatural will either have them already or will end up with them. Don't listen to idiots, they tend to only say idiotic things.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are normal and are not an issue. Please don't let them be. If you have any, they aren't important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they normal
    And no they not gross or anything

0|0
    0|0
  • They are normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they are

0|0
    0|0
  • normal

0|0
    0|0
  • yup. ..

0|0
    0|0
  • They are normal

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Most kids are idiots. NO they are not gross or unnatural, cellulite is also very natural. Most women develop these things when they hit puberty or give birth. Don't worry to much about it, there are things you can do however to help prevent it like being at a normal weight.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, stretch marks are very normal. When you grow, especially if you hit a growth spurt and grow fast, the skin stretches and will cause stretch marks. Many people have them and it's not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are normal and even those who don't get fat can get them if they have a growth spurt. Its just stretching of the skin at a rate the elasticity can compensate for.

0|0
    0|0
  • COMPLETLEY NORMAL its just people opinion that shouldn't matter i have soo many in my inner thigh some on breast n hip just unattractive appreance wise so just put some concelear on ;p haha

1|0
    0|0
  • They are completely normal, it happens to most people during puberty

0|0
    0|0
  • Both men and women gets stretch marks, so yeah. Normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think most girls have them

0|0
    0|0
  • They are normal

0|0
    0|0
  • lol yea they reallyare

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have stretch marks on private parts.

1|0
    0|0
    • OMG same i feel embaressed :/ like inner thighs uhhh i wish there waas a solution appreance and feeling wise

• @Sweet_Angel I mean... I have them on my... er... breasts as well... :P :P :P XD

• i know i wish i did have any xD like my breast didn't grow that pic still the same so i dont get how the stretch marks even appear :o

• They are normal. People at your school are dumb

1|0
    0|0
  • Stretch marks are completely normal. I have them on my thighs and breasts and hips. Guys get them too. My boyfriend has them on his thighs and back.

Also it doesbt mean you're over weight. You can get them during puberty when you grow quickly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes