White hair problem shuld I use black dye?

am 23 year old actually m suffering from white hair bits on my head am planning to start using die is it ok to use it at d age f 23? i guess girls should b havin knowledge about it i jus want to know if there are any side effects
thanks in advance

63

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's just a few strands here and there, just do a simple root touch up (usually comes with applicator brush, and you just cover the few greys). Otherwise, I would advise going to get it professionally done and have them walk you through the process if you want to continue to do it on your own so you don't ruin your hair. You will have to be even more vigilant about taking care of your hair though, keeping up with the dying (aka, the illusion) and the health of your strands. Or, you know, you can always just accept it and move on and let everyone get used to it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Same i dye mine mine is brown tho black is hella more noticeable