White hair problem shuld I use black dye?

am 23 year old actually m suffering from white hair bits on my head am planning to start using die is it ok to use it at d age f 23? i guess girls should b havin knowledge about it i jus want to know if there are any side effects
thanks in advance

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's just a few strands here and there, just do a simple root touch up (usually comes with applicator brush, and you just cover the few greys). Otherwise, I would advise going to get it professionally done and have them walk you through the process if you want to continue to do it on your own so you don't ruin your hair. You will have to be even more vigilant about taking care of your hair though, keeping up with the dying (aka, the illusion) and the health of your strands. Or, you know, you can always just accept it and move on and let everyone get used to it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Same i dye mine mine is brown tho black is hella more noticeable

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• lots of people dye their hair and it would be ok, but your hair would be a bit rougher and sometimes frizzy. I know this because my mom dyes her hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Use Just For Men if you have that in your area. It's for graying men, and it covers gray without making your hair too dark. If your natural color is black, then yes you can use black dye, but, I would suggest getting a "blue-black" dye, it has more depth than just straight coal black, and the hue is nice. I can even reference you to a good brand and exact color if you want that is vegan and doesn't have any harsh chemicals. Let me know and I'll comment a link. :) (I've died my hair black a dozen times, and a million other colors. so I am a good reference for dyes.)

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll just drop the link anyway It's called, Manic Panic. And it has NO harsh chemicals, and will not cause burns or balding. I usually keep this stuff on my head overnight, so trust me, it's safe. For you, it'd suggest keeping it on 30 minutes to an hour, but the longer the better! It's completely safe to keep on for several hours to overnight, but since you've never dyed before, I think 30-60 minutes will do the trick. No less than 30.

www.manicpanic.com/raven-classic-highvoltage-cream-formula-hair-color

You can definitely get it on ebay, amazon or pharmapacks much cheaper, but that's the official website. It's not quite a blue-black but still has a good amount of depth.

• Just for Men contains a high amount of metal. Its really not good for hair. Also if its just gray coverage your looking for a demi permanent would be better than permanent. Like the Manic Panic you suggested. Or Paul Mitchell Shines.

• It's fine to do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's see it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think those look pretty cool and I wouldn't dye them

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Probably should use dye "old man"

0|0