Does wearing make up really matter to you?

here's a pic of me side by side with only half my make up donedoes wearing make up really matter to you??
  • yes make up makes everything better
    Vote A
  • No i prefer the natural look
    Vote B
  • i like both as long as it's not excessive
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Tuck to the no. Some is fine when going out or to work. Lip anything in particular for me. Some eye make up maybe. But any foundation or creams or powders or whatever beyond lip and eye looks like shit. It honestly makes women look older much of the time. I went to spring break years ago in south padre Texas. Being from Cali, man what a difference. Women from the south were at the beach with big hair and make up, and the California girls stood out. Because these hair and make up girls were skinny fat, not in shape, no tan, and thought that look was all they need. Give me a California girl with her hair in a pony tail, rocking body, and some lip gloss any day...

0|0
    0|0
    • well I'm wearing foundation and makeup on my face on the right hand side.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 40

• Excessive use of make up is unattractive, and actually bad for your skin.
    I feel the whole point of make up is to accentuate and compliment your better features but in a subtle manner.
    I find that middle zone between no make up and being plastered in make up is the best look for women.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the lipstick makes your lips look big, personal opinion: not a fan of that. Your natural look is amazing but you look great with make up too. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • It is a little hard to figure out which side is makeup. Your right side looks more smoother and light and your left side looks like normal. I don't know what English word I can use to explain it. Makeup helps to sharpen some features which makes a girl look more good looking so I would like it if my future girl wears it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I missed the lipstick. Your face looks same but your lipstick makes it look like your left side has dried out😂😅

• Little bit makeup with a tidy look is always better. Nothing excessive. You can say lipstick with neatly done hair, thats good enough !!
    But if there is some special occasion, then one should dress and makeup accordingly !!

1|0
    0|0
  • Simply gorgeous!

However I do like it when I find a sexy lipstick surprise on my body because of, "situations" 😏

1|0
    0|0
  • On you both look great and probly anything would which is probly how you became a model.
    But makeup does look even better and for some reason im one of very few guys that admits that?
    I think it's maybe well meaning though. Guys are worrying about women or not wanting their girlfriend or future girlfriend having to spend what they assume is and may well be hours applying it or spending a fortune on it?

0|0
    0|0
  • First thing popped in my head... two face from Batman.! But a waaay better looking two face! Truly you look great with both! There's not a doubt your a head turner x 2...3...4! 😀

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer it when a woman looks good without any makeup on. You seem like a woman that doesn't need it to look good. Makeup should only enhance not be a requirement to look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • both side look just fine. I don't like seeing a woman with a crap ton of make up on anyways. You have a very natural beauty to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Slight makeup could enhance, this choice seems 2nd best to left side

I only think odd lip colors are weird but then I know many designers that get bored, jaded and must do something weird to get back to the daily pedestrian fare.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe makeup should be used as a way to enhance a womans natural beauty. you're very beautiful and I wouldn't mind if you didn't wear makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me.
    A woman is beautiful without makeup on but is equally beautiful with it on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Make up is good and bad too.
    Like if it's a public event then use plenty make up
    If it's just you and me then no make up
    If its a casual day then just enough to hide your flaws

0|0
    0|0
  • I would pick light or no make up for a natural look

1|0
    0|0
  • what ever makes you more likely to smile =) ... but I like the boldness of no make up

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll take either. Happy to see you regardless of what your wearing. Hell you dont have to wear anything! (But dont forget your side arm!)

1|0
    0|0
  • you're really beautiful with and without makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • A little bit looks good. Just like u have done there in the pic. I even prefer little more eye makeup than what u have done

1|0
    0|0
  • You are really pretty. But no not really. As long as she doesn't rely on it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both on a girl as long as it's not excessive.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• Both look good :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it doesn't. It's only fun during weddings , big ceremonies, or one of those random days when the women in the house/my family decides to buy those one time camera, and get dressed like we are attending a ceremony, and take pictures in our house... then men takes the pictures.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand the big deal guys on here make about a girl being "natural" and wearing no makeup at all. There's a difference between wearing eye liner/mascara and lipstick for fun and contouring your entire face to look different. Your makeup is the perfect example of how to wear makeup and not wear too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Once again.. A lot of men don't know anything about makeup. They will say they like natural but point out a girl that wears makeup just subtly/lightly but it's still makeup so do what you want cuz they don't notice lmao.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me. You look great either way.
    Personally I wear makeup every day to be presentable and feel confident.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should wear make up for you and not for someone else else.

1|0
    0|0
  • Left side looks good. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Basic makeup if nothing else...

1|0
    0|0
  • Left side = better in this case

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you boo

1|0
    0|0
  • you're barely wearing any makeup lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't like makeup.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes