Does wearing make up really matter to you?

here's a pic of me side by side with only half my make up donedoes wearing make up really matter to you??
  • yes make up makes everything better
  • No i prefer the natural look
  • i like both as long as it's not excessive
    Vote C

1341

Most Helpful Guy

• Tuck to the no. Some is fine when going out or to work. Lip anything in particular for me. Some eye make up maybe. But any foundation or creams or powders or whatever beyond lip and eye looks like shit. It honestly makes women look older much of the time. I went to spring break years ago in south padre Texas. Being from Cali, man what a difference. Women from the south were at the beach with big hair and make up, and the California girls stood out. Because these hair and make up girls were skinny fat, not in shape, no tan, and thought that look was all they need. Give me a California girl with her hair in a pony tail, rocking body, and some lip gloss any day...

• well I'm wearing foundation and makeup on my face on the right hand side.

Most Helpful Girl