Which dress looks better to wear?

I'm going to be attending my Sis graduation ceremony and I'm not sure which dress to choose from these to wear for myself..

• Which dress looks better to wear?A)
  • Which dress looks better to wear?B)
Thanks every one for your opinion I'm taking the Pink dress. For those of you saying that for the blue one it seems like I want the attention more on myself than my sis, of course I don't want that to happen it's her day not mine, but the thing is everyone from the graduation ceremony dresses over the top (Im not talking about the ones who are graduating, its about the guests who show up) which is why the blue one was my 2nd choice ^_^

65

Most Helpful Guy

• i like the look of the lighter color dress. it look more attractive

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i hadn't take anything into consideratikn except which dress looks best the pink one being my choise. as for the bluue thats what my gramdmother at 90 years old would wear not a lady in her prime

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on whether it's going to be inside or outside, first of all. The shorter dress if it's outdoors. and personally I'd pick the short dress anyway because it's a bright happy colour, not too clingy, classy, and not overdoing it. The blue dress makes it seem like you want the attention more on you and not your sister.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE