Which dress looks better to wear?

I'm going to be attending my Sis graduation ceremony and I'm not sure which dress to choose from these to wear for myself..

• Which dress looks better to wear?A)
    Vote A
  • Which dress looks better to wear?B)
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Thanks every one for your opinion I'm taking the Pink dress. For those of you saying that for the blue one it seems like I want the attention more on myself than my sis, of course I don't want that to happen it's her day not mine, but the thing is everyone from the graduation ceremony dresses over the top (Im not talking about the ones who are graduating, its about the guests who show up) which is why the blue one was my 2nd choice ^_^

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i like the look of the lighter color dress. it look more attractive

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i hadn't take anything into consideratikn except which dress looks best the pink one being my choise. as for the bluue thats what my gramdmother at 90 years old would wear not a lady in her prime

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on whether it's going to be inside or outside, first of all. The shorter dress if it's outdoors. and personally I'd pick the short dress anyway because it's a bright happy colour, not too clingy, classy, and not overdoing it. The blue dress makes it seem like you want the attention more on you and not your sister.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• really I would need to see it on you

1|0
    0|0
    • I haven't bought the any dress yet but this is what I look like..
      Im 5'5
      Hair: Straight from the top and wavy at the bottom, Thick, long black from the top and like goldish light brown type at the bottom it changes color through the lighting (and no it isn't dyed)
      skin color: light tan
      body size: not way to skinny, just average

• then I would have to go with blue because I personally think it would bring out the color of your hair

• 2nd one

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are good but buy the Blue one

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely A

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I like A more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are beautiful, but I'd go with option A. It's more plain and formal, while B seems a little too flashy.

1|0
    0|0
  • the blue one looks like you want eyes on you not her

0|0
    0|0
    • not saying you are I just don't want people to think that, God I hate when that happens they could ask you not talk about you but I think the pink one is more attractive

• Not fond of either. The first one looks better though.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is your hair and eye color?

1|0
    0|0
    • my hair is black from the top and like goldish light brown type at the bottom it changes color through the lighting (and no it isn't dyed) and my eye color is brown

• I'd go with blue

Recommended myTakes