Guys, why girls should accept themselves naturally?

To look more beautiful, to hide little flaws... it's difficult for women to go out without applying a little of make up nowadays. Guys, why girls should accept themselves naturally?Guys, why girls should accept themselves naturally?

122

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if others are the same but for me I view the makeup on a girls face as a reflection of their personality. by that I mean, if you have on a lot of makeup and it's very eye catching with bold colours then I perxieve you as someone who either wants to be, or enjoys being the center of attention. in my experience, I have flu d women who wear makeup like this to be arrogant, narcissistic, petty, loud, unreliable and overly dramatic. on the flip side though I find women who understate their makeup, or only use it to accentuate what parts of them they like instead of covering flaws, generally tend to be confident about themselves but not arrogant, more pleasant to hold conversations with, trustworthy and generally more attractive anyways. again this is only how I personally view it and have no idea if this sentiment is shared by anyone else

Most Helpful Girl