Guys, why girls should accept themselves naturally?

To look more beautiful, to hide little flaws... it's difficult for women to go out without applying a little of make up nowadays. Guys, why girls should accept themselves naturally?Guys, why girls should accept themselves naturally?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if others are the same but for me I view the makeup on a girls face as a reflection of their personality. by that I mean, if you have on a lot of makeup and it's very eye catching with bold colours then I perxieve you as someone who either wants to be, or enjoys being the center of attention. in my experience, I have flu d women who wear makeup like this to be arrogant, narcissistic, petty, loud, unreliable and overly dramatic. on the flip side though I find women who understate their makeup, or only use it to accentuate what parts of them they like instead of covering flaws, generally tend to be confident about themselves but not arrogant, more pleasant to hold conversations with, trustworthy and generally more attractive anyways. again this is only how I personally view it and have no idea if this sentiment is shared by anyone else

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• yeah that is nonsense, a beautiful women like Alicia Keys doesn't need makeup. Makeup is to hide imperfections. I like when a woman doesn't wear makeup. But if you must then wear as little as possible

1|1
    0|0
  • Shit you were born the way you were born don't change for anyone but yourself. So if you want to wear crazy amounts of makeup go right ahead. But try to be fucking confident cause that shits attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit of make-up is fine I suppose, but if you are changing who you actually are with it, then that is too much

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really base what a woman does if she wears make up or not. I can say a woman that wears too much make-up can be a turn off. I personally like freckles on a women and make-up covers it up.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol cause they don't want to scare your boyfriend In the morning after the first sex and , all her makeup is gone...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are beautiful. When you cover up your beauty the flaws maybe covered up, you may feel more beautiful, but the real beauty is being covered up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any problem... If you feel confident in makeup go ahead... I lf you don't need it I'm still fine😊 Hope it helps

0|0
    0|0
  • a little makeup is ok. that means lip gloss an some eyeliner. they should be natural because otherwise they aren't themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can understand why most females feel the need to wear makeup. But i don't mind the natural look at all!

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup is fine, but putting on enough foundation to rebuild the world trade center is just vanity

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problem with a little make up. I just hate too much make up.

0|1
    0|0
  • they don't need to. but if they want to that's their business

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget makeup. I love a woman that looks natural. Natural is actually more beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • There face is messed up from makeup but they can use face to fix it n they look great with n without

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it when women feel they need to wear makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • A point well made

0|0
    0|0
  • wow 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • she's beautiful in both pictures

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • is this a question

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes