Girls which do you like and guys which do you prefer your girlfriend wear?

• Girls which do you like and guys which do you prefer your girlfriend wear? Babydoll
  • Girls which do you like and guys which do you prefer your girlfriend wear?Chemise
  • Girls which do you like and guys which do you prefer your girlfriend wear?Teddy
    Vote C
For those of you asking I wasn't trying to decide on which of these to buy. I just wanted to see what other people liked. I wear all three. The baby doll to bed, the chemise I like wearing with jeans going out and the teddy when I feel extra naughty.

517

Most Helpful Guy

• Chemise, though that one doesn't fit. They have a more flattering line then baby dolls, but you can still slide them up just as easily.

Teddy are... less convenient.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Most teddies have a snap closure at the bottom. How less convenient is that?

• Then you have flapping bits. It's not as hot as the chemise, that you just... it's open.

Most Helpful Girl

• Babydolls are super cute i like wearing those the most.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE