Girls which do you like and guys which do you prefer your girlfriend wear?

• Girls which do you like and guys which do you prefer your girlfriend wear? Babydoll
    Vote A
  • Girls which do you like and guys which do you prefer your girlfriend wear?Chemise
    Vote B
  • Girls which do you like and guys which do you prefer your girlfriend wear?Teddy
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
For those of you asking I wasn't trying to decide on which of these to buy. I just wanted to see what other people liked. I wear all three. The baby doll to bed, the chemise I like wearing with jeans going out and the teddy when I feel extra naughty.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Chemise, though that one doesn't fit. They have a more flattering line then baby dolls, but you can still slide them up just as easily.

Teddy are... less convenient.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Most teddies have a snap closure at the bottom. How less convenient is that?

• Then you have flapping bits. It's not as hot as the chemise, that you just... it's open.

Most Helpful Girl

• Babydolls are super cute i like wearing those the most.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• At home or at large?

At home why will she wear any of these? Too much of threads and strings.

At large too little and too exposing...

0|0
    0|0
  • All are hot, but of those 3 I'd say the first. Nice taste, btw!

0|0
    0|0
  • my shirt. but of the 3... baby doll (all these years i thought a teddy was a babydoll.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer all of 'em but for me, baby doll and teddy are my top favorites, very hot!😍😘

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be lucky enough to have a girlfriend that wore any of these but I like teddy the best

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd would like the first one for if I had a girlfriend, I'd would like her to wear that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Teddy for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer the first one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked B A close second - Not really gone on C

0|0
    0|0
  • I like A and B best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dig the first one

0|0
    0|0
  • you would..

0|0
    0|0
  • I like A

0|0
    0|0
  • Babydoll for me always !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted A

0|0
    0|0
  • Full nudity.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not one of the choices. You would rather women just walk around nude for your benefit?

• Any place where my women would be wearing lingerie in front of me, they can just as easily be naked.

What Girls Said 4

• I choosed number one but since I always get naked as soon as I get home. I prefer to be with no clothes at all. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • If these... the teddy.

0|0
    0|0
  • mini skirt or summer dress modern Dem fassion

0|0
    0|0
  • Babydoll.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes