Lady's, What do you think of Dreadlocks?

Do you young lady's and mature Lady's like dudes with Dreads?
  • YES!! :D
    Vote A
  • NO!!! :(
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love dreadlocks. HOWEVER, they must be taken care of. Don't just let them sit there and get nasty. Ever seen a guy with well kept dreadlocks and was in a nice suit? I have and he was hot as hell 😥👌

0|1
    0|0
    • I get mine maintained every 3 months, I deep clean them ever 6, wash with shampoo 1s a week and get then wet every time I shower, and I have... myself at my mums wedding last week :P

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• dreadlocks look nice but few people can pull it off

0|1
    0|0
  • I looooooooooove them so much. I find men with them so sexy. But I wouldn't date a guy with them because I would feel embarassed people and my family could think he smokes weed, is a hippy, or is unemployed.

0|1
    0|0
    • that is part of the stigma off having dreads people think your a hippie or a pot head all there doing is stereotyping people and putting them in a box without getting to know that person which is rather rude.

• I'm really not a fan of dreads. I think it's more of a hygiene thing to me... you really have to keep up with dreads. But overall, I don't really like them. Honestly the only 2 guys that can pull them off is Bob Marley and Jason Momoa. 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really like them

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't particularily like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like them

0|0
    0|1
  • I think a lot of guys look good in dreads