Is leg hair really that disgusting?

I love wearing dresses and skirts, but im often told "if you want to go out, then either shave or wear something else"
and i really dont like shaving so i often wear leggings when going out.
but the weather these days has been really hot, so i have to shave.

is it really that bad too have a bit of leg hair?

1928

Most Helpful Guy

• Your way too concerned with what others say or think. Be comfortable and happy in your own skin. If they don't accept that and try ridiculing you, they're not friends and you need to drop them.

• it's actually mostly family members Who tell me

• well happy anniversety then :)

• Thanks and most appreciative

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think it's unattractive looking, sorry :l

• nah dont apologise, your not the only one who thinks that after all