What do you think of torn jeans trend?

I wanna wear them and in fact i have a couple but they look ugly on me for couple reasons. I am fit 5'3 118 pounds but my body shape is that my legs are very thick and fatty and my waist is very thin. So I get the pants size 0 fits my waist, but for torn jeans my legs look so stupid like they are coming out of the jean. If I get size 2, then pant drops from my waist and butt.

I wonder if the look is disgusting when the fat is comin out of torn parts of the jean when I sit.

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Given how you stated your figure to be, I find myself questioning if it is muscle or fat in your thighs. Either way, where them if they make You feel good about yourself. Dress for you not for anyone else. That shows self confidence and that is more of an eye catcher than anything you are wearing will ever be.

• It is muscle and fat both. People used to make fun of me saying i have roberto carlos legs if you know who roberto carlos is. I am a true pear. :

• Having muscle in your thighs is not a bad thing. We are also coming out of winter and the time walking and being outside is just starting. Any fat in the thighs will disappear with more activity. While I understand the "shape paradigms" and am not arguing with them, at your stated weight and height any shape of that nature will be minimal. Sadly many women's clothing is not designed to fit the woman's body perfectly.

As I said before, if you like them and feel good about yourself wearing them‚Äčthen do so. It really is all about you and what you like the look of in your own body.

Most Helpful Girl

• It really just depends on who you want to dress for. If you love it and you feel great in it, then go for it. Because then, even if people tell you it doesn't look good you wouldn't be bothered all that much because you are not wearing it for their enjoyment, you're wearing it for yours. Ultimately we all get criticized no matter what we do or wear, so might as well do whatever you want.