What do you think of torn jeans trend?

I wanna wear them and in fact i have a couple but they look ugly on me for couple reasons. I am fit 5'3 118 pounds but my body shape is that my legs are very thick and fatty and my waist is very thin. So I get the pants size 0 fits my waist, but for torn jeans my legs look so stupid like they are coming out of the jean. If I get size 2, then pant drops from my waist and butt.

I wonder if the look is disgusting when the fat is comin out of torn parts of the jean when I sit.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Given how you stated your figure to be, I find myself questioning if it is muscle or fat in your thighs. Either way, where them if they make You feel good about yourself. Dress for you not for anyone else. That shows self confidence and that is more of an eye catcher than anything you are wearing will ever be.

1|0
    0|0
    • It is muscle and fat both. People used to make fun of me saying i have roberto carlos legs if you know who roberto carlos is. I am a true pear. :

• Having muscle in your thighs is not a bad thing. We are also coming out of winter and the time walking and being outside is just starting. Any fat in the thighs will disappear with more activity. While I understand the "shape paradigms" and am not arguing with them, at your stated weight and height any shape of that nature will be minimal. Sadly many women's clothing is not designed to fit the woman's body perfectly.

As I said before, if you like them and feel good about yourself wearing them‚Äčthen do so. It really is all about you and what you like the look of in your own body.

Most Helpful Girl

• It really just depends on who you want to dress for. If you love it and you feel great in it, then go for it. Because then, even if people tell you it doesn't look good you wouldn't be bothered all that much because you are not wearing it for their enjoyment, you're wearing it for yours. Ultimately we all get criticized no matter what we do or wear, so might as well do whatever you want.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• if you can't pull it off don't wear it. I bet I look great in a mini skirt but my dick hangs out the bottom so I don't wear them. that's just how it is.

2|0
    0|0
  • 90's need to be well enough alone. they're trying to bring the best decade there ever was, back, but, like i said, they need to leave well enough alone

if you are going to do the ripped jeans thing, don't buy them pre ripped, that's just silly. i mean if you're truly "grunge", let your pants fade and rip, then wear them

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• dauling it shouldn't matter what people think about you or anything. make yourself look badass. the way you describe yourself sounds. very smililar to me but girl you got this. If I can do it, if anyone can pull it off then so can you. sometimes I get dysphoria if I feel uncomfortable but don't worry it will happen to some people. but I'm sure you look just fine! :D

1|1
    0|0
  • I guess I'm getting old but I have a hard time buying something already torn! If you like how they look on you go for it! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not a big fan, it looks unprofessional and it looks really immature

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes