Does hair color matter?

Sooo I've been dying my hair red for a year now. And I'm just curious to know, does an "odd" hair color describe you as a person? Does it come off immature or ghetto? Or is it just whatever and a norm by now? I get different reactions and mostly people think I'm younger than I actually am.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally don't like it when girls dye their hair. However, it can look good in moderation. For example, there is one girl I know with long, straight, black hair (she's Asian), but she dyes the last 3-4 inches of her hair bright purple. I personally think that looks nice, but if she dyed her entire hair that color, it'd look trashy.

I personally like darker hair. The darker the better, for me. It's a bit disappointing to me when I see girls with dark hair dye it blonde, especially if they're Asian, Black, Latina, etc. (sorry, but non-White blonde people look really weird, in my opinion...).

At the end of the day, it's really your choice. Dyeing your hair doesn't hurt anyone, so dye to your heart's content.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had hot pink and bright purple hair before. I did it because I wanted to and I didn't care what impression people had of me. I actually got a lot more compliments than I thought I would.

0|0
    0|0
    • Same with my red hair, purple is actually very pretty. I don't really care what people think of it I'm just curious as to the though process. Thanks for the feedback.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• For most hair colors I make no assumptions. For these:

Blonde with lots of dark roots showing - oh, great another fake blond. Even worse if they have thick makeup and blinding white teeth. Too much fakery.

Bright white/silver - SUPER confident woman. With a good face, hot at any age.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on what color it is. if its a natural looking color, its fine, but if its crazy or overdone, I get a bad impression

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter, but the trending crazy kinda rainbow hair colors are a turn off.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes