Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Or Is Total Absurd And Weird?

I've decided to wear shorts today. It's suppose to be 90 degrees all week, I thought I had the confidence to put them on. I'm always that person that wears jeans and a t shirt. When I wore the shorts I felt so degradging, every girl at school had short shorts, but I felt like my shorts were even shorter. I don't want to wear shorts anymore. I've worn them in the past but it's been a while. It feels so uncomfortable. I've decided to wear jeans. I'm not sure if I'll have the confidence this summer to put them on.

20