List your favorite clothing stores to shop at?

I like jerseys/jewelry from Forever 21, jeans/tanks from Wet Seal, gymwear from Dicks Sporting Goods, blouses/heels from Charlotte Russe, lingerie/lotion from Victoria Secret, and kicks from Finish Line/Journeys. Im 70% tomboyish, But i wanna shop at Pac Sun, H&M, Polo Ralph Lauren, True Religion, Levis, and Macys one day (We dont have those stores in my city.)List your favorite clothing stores to shop at? List your favorite clothing stores to shop at?List your favorite clothing stores to shop at?List your favorite clothing stores to shop at?List your favorite clothing stores to shop at?List your favorite clothing stores to shop at?List your favorite clothing stores to shop at?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• I like Louis Vuitton, HermΓ¨s, Chanel, Coach, MK, Giuseppe, Burberry, Versace, Cartier, and Fendi. I only like going when I have my daddy's credit card.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ooooh you're an expensive one haha. Lucky

• Show All
    • Yea i never wanted to live with him. Im a mommas girl, so i'll pass. She spoils me enough, even if its not the expensive brands you said haha

• I hate my mom

• Charming Charlie
    Calvin Klein
    Tommy
    Coach and Michael Kors for bags
    Ralph Lauren
    Victoria's secret
    Under Armour

Other than that I mostly shop online. Zulily and Jane. com have way too much of my $$$.

1|0
    0|0
    • @TuMeManques Hmmm, where's the Spurs superstore?, those Victoria Secret's Tottenham football kits are not necessarily official items! lol

• Show All
    • I love Under armour and even though i dont like purses, CHarming Charlies felt like i was in Heaven the first time i walked into it

• It does feel like heaven!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• 1|0
    0|0
  • I shop at Dirt Cheap, and Americas Thrift Store. Not that I wouldn't go somewhere else, but I've never really had money to just go spend on nice clothes. Being the youngest of 8 kids, my Mom learned how to shop cheaply pretty early on. It became habitual and now I have a hard time spending more than 5 bucks on a shirt.

1|0
    0|0
    • Dirt Cheap has some nice clothes. I just hate their shoes. I know lots of people who shop there. Nothing wrong with that

• Show All
    • I tend to think so xD I've been doing it since I was eight. It's the only sport I've really been able to get into. It's less about being super physically fit, and is more focused on trained skill. It's really good sport if you're a quick and dedicated learner. It's just really cool how every person has a unique style when they fence. Sorry for rambling xD I just enjoy my sport.

• Hahaa no its good to see how passionate you are about it

• I don't even know. I'm cheap a'f. I love Target and Wally World haha. The swapmeet is good too.
    I love J. C. Penny also.
    Hot Topic
    Box Lunch

Where do you live that you don't have Macy's?

2|0
    0|0
    • I don't know why but i wouldve assumed Wally world was a waterpark haa. What store is it similar too? Also, Target has some nice blazers and bathing suits. And yes i love Hot Topic graphic tees!! can't believe i forgot to list it. JC Penny has some nice dressy stuff and who is Box Lunch similar to?

• Show All
    • Yea i just looked it up online haha. Looks nice but crazy store name

• Yeah haha. It is what it is.

• Men's Wearhouse, Macy's, Kohl's, Brooks Bro. s, Tommy Hilfiger, Sears, JcPenney's, Target, Walmart, Old Navy, *and my work because I get major discounts (even though it's a hardware store).

1|0
    0|0
    • I wanna shop at Macys and Tommy Hilfiger one day

• Macy's won my heart when they actually had seats to sit on throughout the store haha. It's a lot easier to go shopping with the family for three hours when you don't have to stand the whole time.

• My grandma would love that haha

• I don't have my fixed shops... but I'm the sort of guy who'll look until I see the first thing I need & like. Not someone who'll slalom through the city for 2 hours :o

1|0
    0|0
  • JCPenney, Macy's, Casual Male

My focus on fashion is on accessories more than clothes πŸ€—

1|1
    0|0
  • Jos. A. Bank
    Eddie Bauer
    American Eagle
    Johnston & Murphy
    Men's Wearhouse

1|0
    0|0
  • Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren, Hottopic, Hollister, PacSun, Levi's, Dick's Spirting Goods.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's a lot of places I like to shop at. Especially for button down shirts and ties.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fooking anything haha cloths are cloths ild get tge rare good stuff for special occasions but decent price and looks good dont care what lables on it

1|0
    0|0
  • Next, nike, outfitters, stone age, levis, zara man, Hang ten, Have a suit from Ck worth 800$ 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Gucci, LV, Ferragamo, Balenciaga Supreme
    Nieman Marcus, Bape

1|0
    0|0
  • Kohl's, Walmart, Target, and Old Navy.

1|1
    0|0
    • I always wanted to shop at Old navy but was disappointed. I like the other 3 though

• American Eagle, Old Navy

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea i used to love American eagle for jeans, undies, and school uniform

• I like their jeans and shirts, they fit my tall body frame great 😁

• fairly priced clothing store lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Kmart
    Kohls
    Macys
    Walmart
    Staples

1|1
    0|0
  • Next
    Topman
    River Island
    Burton
    Zara

1|0
    0|0
  • Kohl's, GAP, Target...

1|0
    0|0
    • Never shopped at Gap, but my sis got stuff from Baby gap all the time haha

• I don't think I've shopped at GAP either but I feel silly only listing one store.

• can i ask what city. those are fairly common

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh i live in MS. And yea these places are common chain stores. I dont really shop at local places

• ok it can be rough finding some decent spots to shop down there. i used to have to send clothes to my kid brother when he lived down there

• What you mean? We have lots of nice stores here. Just mainly chain stores

• walmart

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• i don't have favourite stores.. i buy clothes anywhere as long as i like them

1|0
    0|0
  • Tommy hilfiger, Nike, Madame

1|0
    0|0
  • I get most of my trendy stuff from H&M because they have my size.
    Other stores...
    J. Crew. R. Lauren, Zara, Banana Republic, Ann Tylor.
    Just need petite sizes...

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any favorites because I have yet to find a clothing store where I can buy decent dresses without getting annoyed : D

But I usually go to H&M, Target, Mandees, etc all the basic, affordable stores.

1|0
    0|0
  • Torrid
    Forever 21
    Victoria Secret
    RebDolls (online store)

I'm excited to venture into other stores now that I've gotten down to a smaller size tho.

2|0
    0|0
  • Victoria's Secret
    Ross
    Bath and Body Works
    Forever 21

As for shoe stores:
    DSW

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh yea Bath & Body works has some good smelling stuff. Our Ross is too unorganized, but i go from time to time

• Benetton, banana republic, macys , nordstrom, saks sixth avenue, tj maxx and the company

1|0
    0|0
  • Ragstock, TJMaxx, Forever21, charlott-- basically what you wrote lel

1|0
    0|0
  • Charming Charlie's
    Anthropologie
    Forever 21
    Vans

1|0
    0|0
  • TJMaxx is always fun 😊

2|0
    0|0
  • Dicks, Victoria's Secret, Nordstrom, and H&M

1|0
    0|0
    • Oooh what do you usually buy at H&M? I've always wanted to shop there. What store would you compre it to?

• They have the cutest shoes, dresses, and blouses. It's sort of like a Tommy Hilfiger mixed with a Forever 21, and Nordstrom. The clothing is all pretty sophisticated, yet colorful and adorable.

• Ooooh yea inalso wanna shop at Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein for underwear

• Forever 21
    H&M
    Mango

1|0
    0|0
  • Forever 21
    TJ Maxx

2|0
    0|0
  • Lacoste, Adidas, Nike, Napapijri, jennyfer

1|0
    0|0
    • Love Adidas! haven't heard of the others

• Even nike?
      Lacoste is popular for his polo shirt (it's a classic style), Napapijri is a brand for ski mainly but it's very cute and well made.
      Jennyfer is similar to forever 21 ( cheap trendy / cute clothes)

• barneys

1|0
    0|0
  • Fashion nova, Forever21, Rainbow shops and express

1|0
    0|0
  • Forever 21, Macy's, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue

1|0
    0|0
  • I only shop at thrift stores

1|0
    0|0