Is this sexist?

Is it sexist that no one cares if a girl wears what's considered traditionally men's clothing (except for conservative, religious and old people), but if a guy wears what's considered feminine clothing people think it looks gay (as if it's a bad thing) and he could get beaten up, bullied and made fun of by both genders

23

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not sexist to have an opinion on someone's clothing.

However beating him up for it you could say that.

• Opinions can be sexist

• They can be if you throw it at people, but just thinking: That's feminine... eh, I don't care for that outfit.

But going ahead and calling someone gay or putting them down? Yeah that's wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• if you are going to wear a dress then society will react in a way that you will not like. hard fact but a fact. but you saying conservatives care about how you dress is just wrong we don't care it's your business just don't try to make it our business.