What do you think of my tattoos?

and what do they say about me?what do you think of my tattoos??what do you think of my tattoos??what do you think of my tattoos??what do you think of my tattoos??what do you think of my tattoos??

206

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely think you're a pretty chilled/silly/goofy lad, you probably don't take yourself too seriously (I mean I've personally never met a serious bloke who had Marvin the Martian tattooed on his ankle, so.. it definitely speaks volumes.)

I'm more of a Bosko girl myself, but I won't judge.

The yin and yang symbol probably shows that you're grounded or spiritual in the sense that you have a fairly big sense of understanding of what your place is in the universe.

The smiley face, I'm not too sure. Either you're on drugs 😂😂 or it's just a personal reminder to be happy when you're feeling a bit off.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • hahahhaha!! its so a small bit me is always happy even if the rest it not

Most Helpful Guy

• How long have you had them? Are you gonna get more tattoos?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I got my 1st when I was 17 and yes I will be doing I want the chakras going up my spine and a symbol called the flower of o
      life in my chest