What do you think of my tattoos?

and what do they say about me?what do you think of my tattoos??what do you think of my tattoos??what do you think of my tattoos??what do you think of my tattoos??what do you think of my tattoos??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely think you're a pretty chilled/silly/goofy lad, you probably don't take yourself too seriously (I mean I've personally never met a serious bloke who had Marvin the Martian tattooed on his ankle, so.. it definitely speaks volumes.)

I'm more of a Bosko girl myself, but I won't judge.

The yin and yang symbol probably shows that you're grounded or spiritual in the sense that you have a fairly big sense of understanding of what your place is in the universe.

The smiley face, I'm not too sure. Either you're on drugs 😂😂 or it's just a personal reminder to be happy when you're feeling a bit off.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • hahahhaha!! its so a small bit me is always happy even if the rest it not

Most Helpful Guy

• How long have you had them? Are you gonna get more tattoos?

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I got my 1st when I was 17 and yes I will be doing I want the chakras going up my spine and a symbol called the flower of o
      life in my chest

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• Sorry. Awful. I hate tattoos. What do they say? I would get my opinion deleted if I said.

0|0
    0|1
    • share you opinion everyone has a right to say what they want,

• The last one is kinda weird haha. But I like the other ones. The 1st and 4th I think show depth in your spirituality. the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th show that you have a sense of humor and that you're a weirdo :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Its creative, but since youve already started with comical, colorful tattoos keep going so they dont look random.

0|1
    0|0
  • What does the first one resemble? I've seen it before, but I never asked.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's your body so your choice but how will you feel about them at 50?

0|0
    0|0
  • They're okay. They tell me you're goofy, funny, take risks, you're kind of a geek. You're one of those guys that go all out for ComicCon.

0|0
    0|0
    • never been Comic-Con hah :P iam goofy like but no Comic-Con for me

• ohh lol. What's the name of the the helmet dude? I know him from somewhere lol

• marvin the martian from looney tunes

• you like aliens?

0|1
    0|0
  • Like them actually, they are pretty funny

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the circles

0|1
    0|0
  • They say you need to grow up.

0|0
    0|1
  • I like only first picture

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks nice

0|1
    0|0
  • that u like cartoons

0|1
    0|0
  • personally didn't like them

0|0
    0|1
  • I hate them, Its a call for attention

0|0
    0|1
  • Nah, not my taste in tattoos...

0|0
    0|1
  • Personally I don't like them. The last one is poorly done. But overall, with the exception of the first one, all your tattoos tell me you don't take anything seriously. Not because they are tattoos because I think tats can be hot, but just because of what they are.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only like the first

0|1
    0|0
  • Generic

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• it says " I really made mistakes when I was younger and now that I'm 55 I have a big blotches on my skin that used to be tattoos and it makes me look like a fool I wish I wasn't so foolish when I was a young person"

0|0
    0|1
  • that you are 12 year old wannabe gangsta...

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a fan.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nice the Martian

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them, but I'm weird so you probably shouldn't listen to me

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes