What foundations give you a flawless airbrush look?

173

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have to admit I have no experience in this subject, so sorry I can't help other than saying you already have a flawless complextion with the need for foundation.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why girls wear make up at all. just wash your face with some good soap and your skin will stay smooth. I wash y face everyday and I've never had acne, bumps, darkspots, etc.

• Everyone's skin is different. If i wash my face i'll get too dry and flaky and also break out, so i have to use a certain brand of makeup wipes and moisturizer and that took me years to figure out. It's difficult for many people to achieve flawless skin, that's why many like foundation.

• Some foundations contain spf tho

• Yes I know. But it's the spf that protects your skin. Not the foundation.