What foundations give you a flawless airbrush look?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have to admit I have no experience in this subject, so sorry I can't help other than saying you already have a flawless complextion with the need for foundation.

1|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why girls wear make up at all. just wash your face with some good soap and your skin will stay smooth. I wash y face everyday and I've never had acne, bumps, darkspots, etc.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Everyone's skin is different. If i wash my face i'll get too dry and flaky and also break out, so i have to use a certain brand of makeup wipes and moisturizer and that took me years to figure out. It's difficult for many people to achieve flawless skin, that's why many like foundation.

• Show All
    • Some foundations contain spf tho

• Yes I know. But it's the spf that protects your skin. Not the foundation.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 16

• i am just saying.. if you want have a flawless look then you need to make skincare... i already stopped , to eat sugar or milk to get better skin and it really works... and if you don't want to have a cake make up then you need to moisture every day your face.. but it only works after some month
    now i even buy the cheapest make up and i don't get any cake make up

0|0
    0|0
    • Does cutting sugar and dairy actually work? My skin is kinda bad sometimes and I also have a really bad sugar addiction 😂 I've always wanted to try cutting those two. How do you combat the cravings?

• @diamondcrocodile yeah it helps, but it depends on each typ
      i find out that if i don't drink milk helps me more.. i was milk addicted.. now i have such a good skin! rice is bad for the skin too. you need to try and find out which one works the best for you!
      green tee helps for a good skin and fresh food helps a lot too.
      i always bought this expansiv creams and stuff like that but this creams only helps if you take care of your life-style.. no one knows how important food can be in the skincare

• I can't afford much. I use the Maynelline Matte and Poreless. My skin looks flawless. But I have pretty good skin already.

Also, use a primer. It will help for it to go on smooth. I use the Rimmel London primer

1|0
    0|0
    • If you want a high end brand look at some makeup videos on YouTube. I love Kathleen Lights, Laura Lee and Jackie Aina.

• I'm sure as long as you have a good foundation, it's more of the brush that you use, as well as the quality.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like the La Mer, Urban Decay All Nighter, Tarte Amazonian clay, and Dior air flash foundation

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes