Should I get dreads? Should I do it?

Am so stressed i realy i want to get dreadlocs but am so scared am a muslimshould i get dreads? Should i do it??

female and my family does not want dreads at all but i realy realy realy want to get dreads any suggestions please?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Do what makes you happy. I would only ask, whose life are you living? My most of my family was against me marrying at eighteen. But I had to make my own decisions for myself against their wishes. Now after almost four years everyone is supportive and on board. If you truly want dreads then go for it but consider both the nagatives and benefits of having them before you decide.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You only live once and it is your life

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE