Should I get dreads? Should I do it?

Am so stressed i realy i want to get dreadlocs but am so scared am a muslimshould i get dreads? Should i do it??

female and my family does not want dreads at all but i realy realy realy want to get dreads any suggestions please?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do what makes you happy. I would only ask, whose life are you living? My most of my family was against me marrying at eighteen. But I had to make my own decisions for myself against their wishes. Now after almost four years everyone is supportive and on board. If you truly want dreads then go for it but consider both the nagatives and benefits of having them before you decide.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You only live once and it is your life

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• "Really" has two 'L' 's :)

If you don't care what your family wants and it's what YOU want then what difference does it make?

The photo above is rather disgusting. So there's that to consider. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I say rock it. I'm about to shave my head against all advices. If we hit it off I think you might literally complete me. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe you can start with one and wait for the reactions. when everyone is fine with it or has accepted it, you can still go for more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go predator and get the dreads. Get predator dreads

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew no

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Get dreads into your pubes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Black guys can rock them but they look awful on everyone else.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes