How to get clear skin?

I'm 15 and struggling with acne. More like bumps and red spots. Any suggestions?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots and lots of water, don't touch your skin a lot, wash your hands, general hygiene. That's all I know.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had acne since I was 9. I'm almost 19 now and it's almost gone. I tried EVERYTHING to make it go away. Whatever you do, don't pick at your pimples. I got an infection from doing that and had to take antibiotics for a couple months. I went to a doctor a few months ago and she prescribed me some cream, which has worked like a charm. I recommend going to a doctor and maybe getting referred to a dermatologist. I know acne sucks but we all get it. It'll go away eventually