Would you agree that girls swim teams (highschool) should wear this as the game uniform?

thoughts?Would you agree that girls swim teams (highschool) should wear this as the game uniform??Would you agree that girls swim teams (highschool) should wear this as the game uniform??

177

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever actually seen girls in competitive swimwear? It is surprisingly attractive. There is no need to make it that skimpy. I know you probably posted this as a joke, but you could have said college instead of high school. That would be way less creepy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE