Would you agree that girls swim teams (highschool) should wear this as the game uniform?

thoughts?Would you agree that girls swim teams (highschool) should wear this as the game uniform??Would you agree that girls swim teams (highschool) should wear this as the game uniform??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever actually seen girls in competitive swimwear? It is surprisingly attractive. There is no need to make it that skimpy. I know you probably posted this as a joke, but you could have said college instead of high school. That would be way less creepy.

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Nope. That suit would slow them down and give them a wedgie. Plus she isn't wearing a swim cap to keep her hair out of her eyes. And where are her goggles? Also why wear make up? It's just gonna run anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • it would be kinda weird for a girl on a high school swim team to wear a woman while she is competing. Not only is it a safety hazard it would also make them incredibly slow while swimming.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fucking high school. You do know most, if not all, girls are under 18 right?

2|0
    0|0
  • ew no. that wouldn't even be good for swimming purposes, and it's really sexist

3|0
    0|0
  • Where's the swimsuit? All I see is a major thong wedgie.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 6

• I didn't knew that , foreign countries where so advance in fashion that 😂 now a days being naked is considered as a fashion 👍 and you are talking about girls who are under 18 right.. 😩

0|0
    0|0
  • If you would like to find this stuff on high school teams, then I wouldn't be surprised the FBI has eyes on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I think is inappropriate.

1|0
    0|0
  • The guy's times would be slower from the extra drag caused by all the hardons.

0|0
    0|0
  • that suit would be pretty slow.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes