Girls, Are these dresses ugly?

So, I'm looking to buy my new 20 year old girlfriend a gift (she has a smoking hot body)... but... I don't know much about female fashion. Basically, anything that looks sexy/skimpy looks good to me.

But, obviously, this is a taste of an older middle-aged man, so I kinda need a female's input on this. Anywho, these are the 2 dresses I'm currently looking at.

Thoughts?

Dress 1:
Dress 2:

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like those dresses are a bit much but just think about what she's worn in the past. How often have you seen her in a skirt or dress that was short, are those colors she actually wears, is she into the cut out/ lace up look. If I had to pick one, Id go with the muave one. I love the color and Id probably wear it. Also think about her skin tone, some skin tons look better with certain colors than others do. Some colors may wash a very pale person out or just wouldn't be complimentary. I think mauve works really well on most skin tones

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Sure you are. What is she a hooker? Whats she going to wear them to - the strip club?

1|0
    0|0
  • Not ugly, but not very pretty neither. They're okay and perhaps a bit too revealing to me but if your girlfriend usually wears this kind of clothes it should be fine. :)
    I like the colors tho

0|0
    0|0
  • i like number one best - but is she comfortable enough to wear something like that? even with a smokin hit bod.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even though she has a good body this isn't tasteful and leaves very little to the imagination. Unless she's a prostitute I doubt she will wear either.

0|0
    0|0
  • those are really ugly. check out boohoo, or fashion nova!

0|0
    0|0
  • That is a bit too slutty

0|0
    0|0
  • Listen lol I have a good body too but my man bought these for me I wouldn't be happy as I dress very tomboy day to day but would in the bedroom if that's what he liked but as for you does she dress like that anyway or is this your fantasy?
    Advice to all men don't buy clothes for your other half we won't wear it and if we do it's in protest!! 😀

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes