Girls, Are these dresses ugly?

So, I'm looking to buy my new 20 year old girlfriend a gift (she has a smoking hot body)... but... I don't know much about female fashion. Basically, anything that looks sexy/skimpy looks good to me.

But, obviously, this is a taste of an older middle-aged man, so I kinda need a female's input on this. Anywho, these are the 2 dresses I'm currently looking at.

Thoughts?

Dress 1:
Dress 2:

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like those dresses are a bit much but just think about what she's worn in the past. How often have you seen her in a skirt or dress that was short, are those colors she actually wears, is she into the cut out/ lace up look. If I had to pick one, Id go with the muave one. I love the color and Id probably wear it. Also think about her skin tone, some skin tons look better with certain colors than others do. Some colors may wash a very pale person out or just wouldn't be complimentary. I think mauve works really well on most skin tones

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Sure you are. What is she a hooker? Whats she going to wear them to - the strip club?

1|0
    0|0
  • Not ugly, but not very pretty neither. They're okay and perhaps a bit too revealing to me but if your girlfriend usually wears this kind of clothes it should be fine. :)
    I like the colors tho

0|0
    0|0
  • i like number one best - but is she comfortable enough to wear something like that? even with a smokin hit bod.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even though she has a good body this isn't tasteful and leaves very little to the imagination. Unless she's a prostitute I doubt she will wear either.

0|0
    0|0
  • those are really ugly. check out boohoo, or fashion nova!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes