What are your opinions on tattoos?

I would like to get one, if not a few.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My opinion is that it totally depends on the person. Some people can totally pull it off and on others it just looks unflattering at best and trashy at worst. So I think the best thing to do would be start out with something small-ish in a place on your body that isn't totally obvious (or can be more easily covered with clothing) in case you have regrets later or change in preference, etc.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• UGH.

Women's bodies are pieces of artwork from master artists.

Tattoos are like crappy freeway graffiti tags.

No woman has ever been improved by a tattoo, but millions have been ruined by them.

0|0
    2|0
  • They're cool if they mean something to you. Regardless of what it is, if it's something you're so passionate about that you're willing to put it on your skin, possibly permanently, that's pretty hot. If it's a generic tattoo, tribal, dragon, tramp stamp, something you're getting because it's cool. Then it stops being cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to get one, but I know I'll not like whatever design I get after 2 days or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah tattoos are sexy as fuck

2|1
    0|0
  • Hella addicting and awesome

2|0
    0|0
  • Some are awesome some are awful

0|0
    0|0
  • blemish on female body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the tattoo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hide them from my sight.

0|0
    1|0
  • I like when women are covered in them. I dont think I've ever been so turned on before. well she was a stripper and put that pussy in my face but the tattoos were a nice addition :)

0|1
    0|0
    • I held on to her ankles while she suffocated me with her ass. then she started to cum and she began to rub her clit back and fourth all over my legs trying to wipe off her cum. lol she like left her scent on me like she was marking her territiory. wasn't mad tho lol

What Girls Said 13

• If you want one go for it just make sure it's in a spot that if you gain weight or age it won't be affected. But they're pretty awesome and even if you regret it later on in life it'll still be a great story

1|0
    0|0
  • I got my first one a few months ago and I'm already planning my next three

1|0
    0|0
  • They can be cool, but also they can backfire. Just remember have it somewhere people can't see it or as easily, unless you're a celebrity or in a rock band. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they can be done very well or very poorly. The great ones are truly great. I want one or two, but I'm in no rush.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one. It's addicting. I can't wait to get more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a few, depends where you get it face and neck is not my fav

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they can be attractive on the right guy. I've never wanted to get one though. A couple men I've dated have had them but nothing extreme

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's not stupid or dumb, I don't care what you get lol

0|0
    0|0
  • make sure it's something meaning full!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Kinda cool. Like a permanent art gallery

1|0
    0|0
  • I will defiantly get tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them, on me and as a alternative style

0|0
    0|0
  • ehh, I don't care that much for them