Do you get these kinds of acrylics? What's the point?

I agree that the colors and designs are beautiful but the really long length looks dangerous and like they would get in the way of almost every single task.
Even if you don't get acrylics or ones this long, feel free to share your thoughts.

Do you get these kinds of acrylics? What's the point?Do you get these kinds of acrylics? What's the point?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, i dont like big nails. Dangerous and unhygienic

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• whenever I get acrylics, I get them done in the short box style. The coffin and the stiletto shapes interfere with things I'm doing on a daily basis. Plus if your not careful with the stiletto ones you can hurt yourself. If I don't get acrylic, I just get gel or regular polish

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Those are exactly my thoughts. I've seen some "short box" ones that look really cute but the claw ones just look like they render your fingers useless and snag and scratch on everything you put hands on.

• Nah actually they're not that bad. They are a little sharp when you first get them, but they get dull. And what I don't like about those nails is that they need to be a certain length. That can be annoying to deal with especially if you work on a computer on a daily basis like I did

• Oh okay, they look really sharp lol. And that makes sense with those different shapes, the strange angles can get in the way.