Am I to young to want to wear makeup?

Is it bad that I want to wear it sometimes? I wouldn't go all out about it but I would want to have really good eyebrows and wear different kinds of lipsticks but my mom said I'm not old enough to wear make-up​. I have money to go and buy make up but I don't know how to do it and I do want to get into trouble for wearing make up.

216

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a lot of girls start experimenting with make up in middle school, so you're fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're already pretty and you don't need it, but as a woman I get it. Just wait the 2 more years :) your momma is probably is denial like most of moms are that our babies are growing up

• Yea she is.