Features the genders have in common:
- Facial symmetry
- Healthy (Nice teeth, thick hair, clear skin etc.)
- Slim body and face
- Well proportions (Where the features aren't too big/small or too long/short distances between them)
- Dark hair and eyes (Not a must, but a preference)
- Defined jawline
- Almond eyes
- Long hair
- Big feminine eyes w. long eyelashes, eyebrow arch, narrow nose, feminine full lips.
- Soft (feminine) features, not too sharp edges.
- Feminine shaped features like ass, legs etc.
- Femininely defined jawline
- A bit square/angular face (Brad Pitt have a face like that)
- Defined strong jawline
- Narrow nose
- Brooding dark eyebrows
- A bit muscle (Not too much or little)
- Taller than me and ideal height is between: 170 - 185
Celebs I finds good looking.
Ideal male and female body in my opinion.
#Beauty #WhatsUideal #Beautydiscussion
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
Very well described here.
I also think that , some features are universally accepted as good looking like good bone structure, height, even toned skin and beautiful eyes ( light, or dark).
I personally feel that it also depends on the culture and people around. Like for example, whites seem to like tan very much, however in South Asia being pale is attractive.
People like what's less common, i. e, something exotic.