Does anyone else find a girl more attractive if she is fashionable and has style?

I love it when girls are fashionable and have style.
I like seeing girls in a nice pair of jeans or a skirt and a nice shirt on casual occasions.
I like seeing girls wearing nice dresses for formal occasions.
And I like seeing girls wearing nice workout attire when going to the gym.
And I really like when a girl is wearing a nice feminine outfit but tops it off with an edgy black leather jacket for contrast.
But I like when they are dressed modestly and they don't show off to much of there body since I believe thet should be saved for a guy they are dating.

Guys do you like when girls are fashionable?
And girls are you fashionable to impress other girls or to get guys to notice you?

3|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think being fashionable makes you more confident and feel good. I dress fashionable and I am noticed by guys and girls. I don't believe it's my fashion but the confidence and way I carry myself as a lady that attracts people the most. I'm not arrogant but I do like looking nice and feeling great. :)

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Yes. As everyone does anyone - not just a girl.

Fashionable and 'having style' doesn't equate to 'showing skin'...

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to be fashionable / cute and all dressed up and look my best the most of the time for me. I am not the most self-confident person in the world, but it makes me feel so much more better about myself and confident.
    I also happen to really like fashion/beauty etc. especially the runway stuff so I am inspired by that as well.

I never do anything for a guy... I just try to be myself & look nice lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to dress for comfort and casual over being stylish. I like to wear my t shirt with a hoodie, jeans and running shoes and I still get complimented on my beauty and attractiveness. I don't like dresses or skirts or really anything that looks too feminine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm fashion only when I go to a big city, if I stay in my little town there's no point to.
    I do it only because I don't want people to think I'm weird and get unnoticed.

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you think guys notice you more?

• Show All
    • I think majority just prefer stare at a less dressed girl, especially on the street but they wouldn't enjoy their own girlfriend to dress sexy in the street.

• That's true.

• I do act fashionable when I'm trying to attract guys. But I mean it's a lot of work to do in the morning. Hours on picking the right outfit, to makeup, and then hoping the guy u like, actually notices u. But I mean it's all worth it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty fashionable, but most of the time it's not to impress people, it's to impress myself. Sometimes i look at the mirror and be like "DAYUMMM, looking good!"

1|1
    0|0
  • yes, because that means that she cares about herself and she values herself so she doesn't dress like trash

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't dress to impress, but if somebody checks me out, I wouldn't mind it one bit.

1|1
    0|0
  • I get smiled at by a lot of guys because I take pride in having style:)

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to dress well when I go out. Even when I'm going to work. It makes me feel good.

0|1
    0|0
  • i dress pretty fashionably most of the time and guys seem to respond pretty well

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah God forbid she wears sweatpants or gains a little weight then she's ugly 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls dress for other girls!! It's a known fact.

0|1
    0|0
  • Attractive Physically yes..

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I like girls that look like bums

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• i like the question. as my thoughts go for this topic i wish i would see girls wear skirts and dresses more often many appear to think that if the wear skirts or dresses the will be loked upon as being less than a man. this is true with only a few guys. they should know they are the only ones who can het away with that look and be beautiful in doing so. there are a couple of occasions where jeans are the correct thing to wear. such as whenn riding a horce pr motorcycle or when four wheeling. other than that i wish they would embrace their beauty amd wear the skirts and dresses

0|1
    0|0
    • I like when girls wear a mix of jeans and skirts day to day.

• some. are nice. that is with the jeans. but i dont like those fancy cut jeans. i like the traditional type when they have the right cut then they look good

• Ya, I find it more attractive when a girl is well-dressed as opposed to looking like a bum off the street. Though "well-dressed" will be different to different people.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's definitely a bonus. I don't mind if it's casual, flashy or something else but as long as it represents her character

0|1
    0|0
  • Having good fashion can make an attractive girl more attractive, but it can't make an ugly girl less ugly.

0|1
    0|0
  • I will have to SKIRT the issue on this question, pull my SOCKS up and call it a one a TIE. Cannot win all the time you see.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like them to look nice, but nothing over the top.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes