Does anyone else find a girl more attractive if she is fashionable and has style?

I love it when girls are fashionable and have style.
I like seeing girls in a nice pair of jeans or a skirt and a nice shirt on casual occasions.
I like seeing girls wearing nice dresses for formal occasions.
And I like seeing girls wearing nice workout attire when going to the gym.
And I really like when a girl is wearing a nice feminine outfit but tops it off with an edgy black leather jacket for contrast.
But I like when they are dressed modestly and they don't show off to much of there body since I believe thet should be saved for a guy they are dating.

Guys do you like when girls are fashionable?
And girls are you fashionable to impress other girls or to get guys to notice you?

166

Most Helpful Girl

• I think being fashionable makes you more confident and feel good. I dress fashionable and I am noticed by guys and girls. I don't believe it's my fashion but the confidence and way I carry myself as a lady that attracts people the most. I'm not arrogant but I do like looking nice and feeling great. :)