Your opinion on soft butts?

Okay so I'm 5'5 115 lbs and I'm generally a very thin person except for my butt/hips area which is huge in comparison to the rest of my body lmao

Anyway, I'm what you would call skinny fat bc I'm skinny but soft and have a high % of fat tissue. I don't really
work out (I do aerobics but I don't lift at all) so I'm not toned. Meaning I have a soft butt lol

It doesn't really sag as I'm still young but it's still not a bubble butt. Is it still attractive or is it just ugly/fat?
  • It's okay
  • Not into that
I don't mean this in comparison to men I mean soft as in opposed to firm/perfectly round butts. You know those instagram butts in lace underwear that are rounder than round? Not like that. Softer and still round but not as much.
Update

112

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it as long as you also wear soft pants or shorts too (not jeans). I like kissing the girl's butt a lot and even resting my face on it so a soft one would be nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's normal, I'm like severely underweight and my butt is still soft

Don't look at Instagram models, they're mostly fake and photoshopped