Your opinion on soft butts?

Okay so I'm 5'5 115 lbs and I'm generally a very thin person except for my butt/hips area which is huge in comparison to the rest of my body lmao

Anyway, I'm what you would call skinny fat bc I'm skinny but soft and have a high % of fat tissue. I don't really
work out (I do aerobics but I don't lift at all) so I'm not toned. Meaning I have a soft butt lol

It doesn't really sag as I'm still young but it's still not a bubble butt. Is it still attractive or is it just ugly/fat?
  • It's okay
    Vote A
  • Not into that
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I don't mean this in comparison to men I mean soft as in opposed to firm/perfectly round butts. You know those instagram butts in lace underwear that are rounder than round? Not like that. Softer and still round but not as much.
Update

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it as long as you also wear soft pants or shorts too (not jeans). I like kissing the girl's butt a lot and even resting my face on it so a soft one would be nice.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's normal, I'm like severely underweight and my butt is still soft

Don't look at Instagram models, they're mostly fake and photoshopped

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Be proud of what you have and enjoy being young LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Soft butts are amazing! The softer the better! Would the average guy want a bowling ball in a case in his lap or a jelly/jello filled silk pillow case? Which would make it easier for him to pitch?

0|0
    0|0
  • Soft butt? Thats what I personally like lol, I don't want woman to have a muscular butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't compare your self to those Instagram models. most people don't look like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that's fine. Women are supposed to be fatter than men, it's healthy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, softer is better. Hard butts are NOT attractive on women.

• Girls are supposed to have higher % of fat and soft asses. You don't want a hard ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pics or it didn't happen.

0|2
    0|0
  • its called wide hips. your female ya know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just squat brah

0|0
    0|1
  • I think it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Just take a picture

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes