What are your thought on plastic surgery?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When done correctly, and with necessity it can be an amazing thing and make a huge difference to someone's quality of life.
    Flip side to that though, many people who don't need it keep going back to try for the "perfect" look when they were beautiful before and with every surgery it takes them further and further away from appealing

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• won't lie and aay girls dont look sexy in with fake boobs.
    But dont need them. I swear glat chest and small boobs look sexy 2 .
    We get a boner by lookijg at the girl naked even if she is skinny etc..

1|0
    0|0
  • It's good if you need it, like if someone looks like a dog then they need it.

1|0
    0|0
  • A medical necessity, helping in the idea of one's perspective of beauty. in the mental sense... maybe. Sorry for the grammatical error.

0|0
    0|0
    • don't worry I'm not a native too

• I think people should just be happy with what they're born with. It's up to them though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its one of those things you have to take at Face Value.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's good if it's really needed.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as you're using your own money to do it, then go ahead. it's not my body, so why should it be my money?

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's medically necessary like to fix damage from a car crash then yes but where I live people spend months in pain on waiting list for surgery so I would rather see them get in then a girl come out with bigger tits and a fake nose

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think that it's bad for the society because it puts so much emphasis on looking perfect or you are worthless.

Which is also bad because girls or guys I don't know if guys do it, anyway; so most of them look so identical these days.

In a way it ruins individual's identity or uniqueness.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think if something makes someone feel good about themselves more power to them!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes