Which Outfit Do you think is most attractive/like the best?

State which one you find the most attractive.. and then can say which one you find the least attractive.
Girls would you wear any of these?
  • Which Outfit Do you think is most attractive/like the best? A
  • Which Outfit Do you think is most attractive/like the best? B
  • Which Outfit Do you think is most attractive/like the best? C
    Vote C
  • Which Outfit Do you think is most attractive/like the best? D
    Vote D
  • Which Outfit Do you think is most attractive/like the best? E
    Vote E
  • Which Outfit Do you think is most attractive/like the best? F
    Vote F
  • Which Outfit Do you think is most attractive/like the best? G
    Vote G

5596

Most Helpful Guy

• First and foremost, they all are attractive except G. I just... didn't like it. Too plain, too loose, too much skin exposure with being sexy.

A is the most attractive followed by :-
    A > B > F > E > D > C > G
    Keep in mind that the difference may not be that considerable and the body shape of the model might influence my decision but I tried my best.

A is the most attractive because it's sexy. Very good cleavage (coming from a guy who doesn't care about boobs). It's still modest. It is casual and colour combination is fine. It is a very decent. The only downside is that it is too common so, you won't get any special attention, probably.

B is very classy. It looks luxurious. Loved that bright skirt. The downsides being it too loose and too formal for some people.

F is your, one-dress-for-every-occasion kind of dress. Best thing is, it is comfortable. It is modest, made for youth, casual but still classy and even older conservative generation would gladly accept it. It's not special but... Must have.

E has a great sporty look. The crop top makes it exceptional and that jacket is great as a complementary piece. The jeans fits well and colour is great in contrast. Great article to show off your fitness.

D is your dating outfit. Beautiful and elegant. I don't think you should wear this on usual days, but it's your friend of the special occasions.

C, in my opinion... lacks originality. It is your tumblr outfit. I didn't the relevance of using this cover (what is it called? I forgot.. sorry) over a crop top. You can use this dress for music festivals though.

Personal opinion :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It was obvious guys would pick the one with more skin showing.