Which Outfit Do you think is most attractive/like the best?

State which one you find the most attractive.. and then can say which one you find the least attractive.
Girls would you wear any of these?

• Which Outfit Do you think is most attractive/like the best? A
    Vote A
  • Which Outfit Do you think is most attractive/like the best? B
    Vote B
  • Which Outfit Do you think is most attractive/like the best? C
    Vote C
  • Which Outfit Do you think is most attractive/like the best? D
    Vote D
  • Which Outfit Do you think is most attractive/like the best? E
    Vote E
  • Which Outfit Do you think is most attractive/like the best? F
    Vote F
  • Which Outfit Do you think is most attractive/like the best? G
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• First and foremost, they all are attractive except G. I just... didn't like it. Too plain, too loose, too much skin exposure with being sexy.

A is the most attractive followed by :-
    A > B > F > E > D > C > G
    Keep in mind that the difference may not be that considerable and the body shape of the model might influence my decision but I tried my best.

A is the most attractive because it's sexy. Very good cleavage (coming from a guy who doesn't care about boobs). It's still modest. It is casual and colour combination is fine. It is a very decent. The only downside is that it is too common so, you won't get any special attention, probably.

B is very classy. It looks luxurious. Loved that bright skirt. The downsides being it too loose and too formal for some people.

F is your, one-dress-for-every-occasion kind of dress. Best thing is, it is comfortable. It is modest, made for youth, casual but still classy and even older conservative generation would gladly accept it. It's not special but... Must have.

E has a great sporty look. The crop top makes it exceptional and that jacket is great as a complementary piece. The jeans fits well and colour is great in contrast. Great article to show off your fitness.

D is your dating outfit. Beautiful and elegant. I don't think you should wear this on usual days, but it's your friend of the special occasions.

C, in my opinion... lacks originality. It is your tumblr outfit. I didn't the relevance of using this cover (what is it called? I forgot.. sorry) over a crop top. You can use this dress for music festivals though.

Personal opinion :)

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It was obvious guys would pick the one with more skin showing.

3|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 95

• I like this outfit looks really cute.

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...c-a713-0d0a1fdcd851.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • You really made it tough, eh? xD

I went with B. I like all of them (except G, eww), but B I just like it a little bit more

1|1
    0|0
  • because the girls all have hot bodies, it doesn't matter, they all look really hot and give me a boner.

Ask a question about which outfit better disguises a fat girls fat and then there will be worthwhile opinions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Best outfit: F, nice looking outfit and casual.
    Worst outfit: G, it's just boring.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of these are nice. The model pictured can wear them well.
    It all depends which is for what occasion.
    I voted for 'B", female elegance with a hint of sauce!

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 54

• F is the one I usually wear - but with not ripped clothing...
    Others I wouldn't wear, but because they're just not my style.

1|1
    0|0
  • A looks like something I would wear and so does D but I will stick with A.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like option F

1|1
    0|0
  • i'd say G, because it's the only one that doesn't scream "I'm an Insta attention wh*re" to me. it's classy and suits many occasions. Even school or church. A date as much as shopping. In some cases even a job interview. It's classy and timeless. THe other ones - you can almost name the months in which they were in and the months they were already passe :P They just look cheap

1|0
    0|0
  • oh gosh, i love all of them on some level... but gonna say b is my favourite (because it's different from what most people wear, also classy af).

f is probably the least 'me' of all the outfits, but i still like it. it's cute if you have the right body type.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes