• yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd buy it for my girlfriend if she said she likes it, but chances are she won't see it and I will not even remember to tell her about it.

1|0
    0|0
    • It depends how much she really wants it. I just got that question with a firm no way. She's ripping off all the tags of her new shit today. OKAY, baby, you win and so do I.

• we're all winners

• OK, that sign says 25,000 yen, converted to US dollars is around $225.00 dollars, still if my girlfriend wanted it, I'd buy it for her.

Most Helpful Girl

• no, but I could make it (I have sewing machines and the ability lol)
    love that shade of pink 💞

1|0
    0|0
    • might be hard to locate the fabric but that's cool

• looks like stripped silk to me, it would be hard to get that exact shade of pink tho.. but I know an awful lot of stores so I might be able to find it anyway and it would cost about 15 dollars, probably less

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 13

• Maybe its nice :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't buy that no matter how much it cost bc I'd die of embarrassment if anyone saw me wearing it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not considering the price. According to google that's £173 which is an insane amount of money to spend on one article of clothing like a robe, no matter how pretty it is :P

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just conspicuous consumption. I'd rather have a good quality robe that doesn't have advertisements all over it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would never buy it for that sort of money. If it was, like, $30 and I were rich, I'd buy it.

2|0
    0|0
  • If I could afford it, I would totally buy it. So pretty. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope..

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't buy it because I don't wear a robe.

1|0
    0|0
  • no lol

1|0
    0|0
  • In any color but pink

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • No... lol