Would you buy this robe?

would you buy this robe?

Would you buy this robe?
how much would you pay?
  • yes
  • no

1418

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd buy it for my girlfriend if she said she likes it, but chances are she won't see it and I will not even remember to tell her about it.

• It depends how much she really wants it. I just got that question with a firm no way. She's ripping off all the tags of her new shit today. OKAY, baby, you win and so do I.

• we're all winners

• OK, that sign says 25,000 yen, converted to US dollars is around $225.00 dollars, still if my girlfriend wanted it, I'd buy it for her.

Most Helpful Girl

• no, but I could make it (I have sewing machines and the ability lol)
    love that shade of pink 💞

• might be hard to locate the fabric but that's cool

• looks like stripped silk to me, it would be hard to get that exact shade of pink tho.. but I know an awful lot of stores so I might be able to find it anyway and it would cost about 15 dollars, probably less