How to get rid of puffy under eyes and undereye wrinkles?

I'm 21 but, due to the stresses of college robbing me of my sleep, I suffer from puffy undereye circles and even undereye wrinkles! 😫😫😫 How can I get rid of them? Also, how can I cover them up with makeup?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• depending on how far down on the eye they are eyeliner works or moisterizer. and if possible get more sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • smoke some weed

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I read somewhere that puffy under eyes aren't actually a reaction from lack of sleep, but rather water retention/build up of fluid, allergic reaction or even genetics! In which case, there's a lot of things you could try out to figure what it could be. Taking antihistamines in the morning will help with any redness. There's some great home remedies, such as tea bags, cucumber and milk which are self explanatory. If those don't work, there's depuffing eye masks that you can wear to bed! gels, creams, moisturisers etc.

In regards to covering them up, concealer is your best friend! Depending on how dark your under eyes are, you can try out some colour correcting concealers. To avoid the concealer creasing, make sure you set it with a translucent powder on top, really concentrate it on the area and brush away when you're done. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes