Is it wrong to dress sexy, if you're a young married mother?

1623

Most Helpful Guy

• I bet your husband will have no issue with you dressing "sexy" thing is where are you going out too. around family or friends keep the tight and short stuff at home. there is ways to be sexy without having to show much skin.

• My husband will not let me out the house with this new sexy dress I just got. He said I look great in it and he wants me to return it.

• Thanks, I told him something like that and he was adamant about his decision.

• as long as no disrespect occurs I believe it's all good

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say it depends entirely on HOW "sexy" you're talking about. Super revealing clothing may not be appropriate, but there's nothing wrong with dressing in a way that is flattering and youthful.