Is it wrong to dress sexy, if you're a young married mother?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I bet your husband will have no issue with you dressing "sexy" thing is where are you going out too. around family or friends keep the tight and short stuff at home. there is ways to be sexy without having to show much skin.

1|0
    0|0
    • My husband will not let me out the house with this new sexy dress I just got. He said I look great in it and he wants me to return it.

• Show All
    • Thanks, I told him something like that and he was adamant about his decision.

• as long as no disrespect occurs I believe it's all good

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say it depends entirely on HOW "sexy" you're talking about. Super revealing clothing may not be appropriate, but there's nothing wrong with dressing in a way that is flattering and youthful.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Yes. I wouldn't want my future wife to wear a mini skirt, a backless dress, very high heels and show deep cleavage.

3|0
    0|0
    • My husband will not let me out the house with this new sexy dress I just got so you and him are a like.

• You should obey your husband. But we all know you won't. Because you are testing the waters in anticipation of dropping the divorce hammer on him. You're just looking to see what other guys you can snag by dressing slutty. It's too late for you dear, The Wall has hit. The only thing you'll be able to do is find guys to pump and dump you.

• It's ok to dress sexy if you are an old married grandmother. Suit yourself. Only you and your husband get a vote.

0|0
    1|0
    • I just got a sexy alfite and my husband will not let me out the house.

• Depends.

If u dressing sexy for ur husband ( at home etc..)
    Or when u go to work or visiting friends etc?

First one is actually good and it is recommended.

2nd is bad and it's the path to cheat.

0|1
    1|0
  • Yes, it is VERY wrong. But a 30-35 year old woman hardly qualifies as "young." The Wall has long ago taken it's toll.

0|0
    3|0
    • I'm 30, and you're not to far from that yourself.

• Show All
    • Lol says who?

• Everyone with eyes and the ability to see.

• I tell you what's wrong, worrying about what society thinks. Fuck society, it only hinders it never helps. Society want us to be all docile, dependant and obedient robots acting and speaking the same way. Do whatever makes you happy

1|1
    0|0
    • Perfecto @Dale1982 is absolutely right. Fuck society live & love for yourself.

• Dress how u want as long as your not showing nipples and butt cheeks (unless your behind closed doors) then dress sexy and go drive your man wild and then get him behind those doors and drive him wild!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but dress appropriately.

If you're going to a parent-teacher conference, you don't wanna be rocking short shorts and the likes...
    Be an example for your kid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dress according to culture u live in, climate conditions, place u going etc.
    Don't be loud in ur dressing.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the environment tht ur living in and what ur hubby is thinking

1|1
    0|0
  • No. As long as you do it modestly and not to pick up guys.

2|0
    0|0
  • No. Your guy should be happy to show you off. Women are a prize to had.

1|0
    1|1
  • Absolutely not. But sexy and slutty are 2 different things. Some women don't seem to know the difference.

1|0
    0|0
  • why would it not be. everyone likes to look good. even young mothers

1|0
    0|0
  • yes. I think It's even wrong to wear sexy clothes when you are in a relationship

0|1
    1|0
  • abs no

2|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. Dress as you see fit.

1|0
    0|1
  • Absolutely not

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress whatever way you find fit to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, it is

0|1
    2|0
  • no worries, dress what ever you want. don't think about others ;)

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 15

• it depends on what you consider as "sexy".. if its classy and sexy its fine but if its sexy in a trashy way then nope
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../sexyvsvulgars.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I think its up to people to dress how they want :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no! You're sexy as fuck! Dress how you want. At the end of the day you are still woman. And if you want to feel sexy. You're beautiful ass better dress up and feel sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your definition of sexy... If you mean crops and booty shorts, maybe not a good idea. If you mean a more elegant sexy, go ahead and have fun. Its better than looking like a homeless frump. Also sexy clothes keep you in shape.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is wrong if you are dressing sexy because you like the attention other men give you.

You can dress that way for your husband but is wrong to do that intentionally to get other men's attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. If you feel sexy then dress that way for your husband any place you're out and also at home for him. And if you need to go out for yourself then dress sexy for yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should it be wrong? But be prepared to get the comments and proposals :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not unless you're being inappropriate, no.

0|3
    0|0
  • Not wrong at all. Not in a free world.

0|0
    0|0
    • Every freedom is not good. Morality is important.

• Define sexy clothes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Short tight dress that exposes part of my back. I wanted to rock that because I have a nice body but i don't want to get my husband upset.

• Dress for who

0|1
    0|0
  • it's only wrong depending on the setting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes lol
    Dress classy
    Not "sexy"

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Wearing sexy dress is not only desirable but also preferable. I still wear sexy/see-through dress even though married for 8 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it is not wrong but think about whom you dress like that for?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes